Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Dak Prescott ankle injury

Last edited by warfelg; 10-11-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Honestly seeing the injury again I kinda wonder if heís also got a knee injury with how it twisted like that

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Honestly seeing the injury again I kinda wonder if heís also got a knee injury with how it twisted like that
    It's highly unlikely that the leg would have given at two points at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It's highly unlikely that the leg would have given at two points at the same time.
    I donít know how these things work, I just saw stress in both areas so I wonder

I donít know how these things work, I just saw stress in both areas so I wonder
    I'm not a doctor, but I have had quite a few of my own ankle injuries. Typically when there's that much stress there one of the 3 areas will give. But for there to be multiple break points like that is highly improbable because once a break somewhere happens the stress is relieved and a second breaking point isn't needed.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I'm not a doctor, but I have had quite a few of my own ankle injuries. Typically when there's that much stress there one of the 3 areas will give. But for there to be multiple break points like that is highly improbable because once a break somewhere happens the stress is relieved and a second breaking point isn't needed.
    Well thatís good to know, itís still really bad though

Dak Prescott ankle injury

You gotta ask yourself who was being more greedy in negotiations. Was it dak or the cowboys? It looked to me like the cowboys didnít want to give dak more than wentz and my personal opinion (regardless of who I think is better) the 2nd guy that negotiates should get a little more so I think it was Dallas that was being stingy. He coulda had 100mill+ guaranteed and now only 31mill is guaranteed. Yeah 31 mill is more than any of us will likely ever make but 100mill>31mill

Sorry I just keep thinking about this dak situation.. I feel for the guy

You gotta ask yourself who was being more greedy in negotiations. Was it dak or the cowboys? It looked to me like the cowboys didnít want to give dak more than wentz and my personal opinion (regardless of who I think is better) the 2nd guy that negotiates should get a little more so I think it was Dallas that was being stingy. He coulda had 100mill+ guaranteed and now only 31mill is guaranteed. Yeah 31 mill is more than any of us will likely ever make but 100mill>31mill

It was reported that the cowboys offered more than 35 million a season.
    Not sure if the report was true but he apparently refused a contract that would of put him slightly ahead of Russell Wilson who at the time was the highest paid.
    For me this is 100 percent his fault for a contract not getting signed.
    Iím guessing he decided long ago that he wouldnít sign anything till after the PH deal.
    He gambled and lost.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Not sure if the report was true but he apparently refused a contract that would of put him slightly ahead of Russell Wilson who at the time was the highest paid.
    Iím guessing he decided long ago that he wouldnít sign anything till after the PH deal.
    He gambled and lost.
    If thatís true about getting offered more than Wilson then youíre right, it is daks fault he didnít get signed

If thatís true about getting offered more than Wilson then youíre right, it is daks fault he didnít get signed
    Will never know for sure but thatís what was reported. The cowboys usually sign their guys and are not afraid to spend big.
    Had Dak played the whole year he would of won big on the contract.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    He gambled and lost.
    The report that came out said he was offered $35M a season with $100M guaranteed over 5 years. Dak wanted the same money and guarantees except over 4 years.

It should also be noted that the agency that Dakís agent worked for fired him a couple months ago. Apparently he had a few other high profile clients that didnít close deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dak got offered near top dollar average at one point. Dak is nowhere close to the top QB in the league. Therefore, we can put the question of who messed up the contract situation to bed.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast