Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Wentz has missed 8 games that were guaranteed for him to play in.

Dak will miss 11 this season.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    If Dak had hit free agency, there's no doubt he would have gotten the contract he wanted.

So if Dak had played another Top 5 season, Jerry Jones would have had the following options:

1) Tag Dak a second time for $38 mil, which will account for roughly 22% of a team's salary cap next year, meaning more talented players would have to leave Dallas.
    2) Sign Dak to the contract he wanted this year, except a little more expensive even.
    3) Let Dak leave in free agency.

All three are bad.

The only prospect Jerry Jones had of keeping Dak long-term at a more team-friendly salary is if Dak was underperforming -- or missing multiple games to injury.

There's no other reason teams let players play on the franchise tag.
    Your assuming they lowballed him. Iím working on the premise that they offered him a contract that you guys would of made fun of. Being to high. I believe that Dak unilaterally made this decision. I think the Jones were put in a impossible position.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wentz has missed 8 games that were guaranteed for him to play in.

Dak will miss 11 this season.
    Tons of stand up comics out of work yet here you are....

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    At this point you really just have to laugh it off. Nothing you say will change anything.
    I'd love to hear how this is qualitative in any fashion.

Tons of stand up comics out of work yet here you are....
    Where's the lie?

He was shut down, similar to what would have happened to Dak last year if Dak's shoulder would have been earlier tin the year. He was playing through it. It happened. I know you think it didn't, but it did.

Still, here we are, both guys have had one season ending injury.
    You always choose your words carefully. Three different times during the playoffs he couldnít start or finish a playoff game.
    You donít miss playoff games because of precautionary reasons.
    A real apple to orange comparison here

Dak Prescott ankle injury

I dont have to look, I said every game for the team, he finished the regular season twice, never finished a playoff game.
    You and I agree. Wentz played all 16 regular season games twice and this year if he does the same will be his 3rd out of 5 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    You always choose your words carefully. Three different times during the playoffs he couldnít start or finish a playoff game.
    You donít miss playoff games because of precautionary reasons.
    A real apple to orange comparison here
    Daks inability to get to the playoffs shouldn't be a knock on Wentz, but neither should freak injuries, yet here we are again.

So, if Dallas makes the playoffs this season, that's a knock on Dak? But if they don't, you'll carry on as if the injury didn't occur when you compare the two.

I honestly thought you were better than this, but hey, surf evolved and you kind of took that spot on PSD I guess.

That might be one of the dumbest things I've seen used on PSD lol.
    Please explain how a site that tracks injury history is "one of the dumbest things" when talking a players injury.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Please explain how a site that tracks injury history is "one of the dumbest things" when talking a players injury.
    It was the % chance of future injury things that does that. tracking is fine, predicting is some magic 8 ball level of corny.

Daks inability to get to the playoffs shouldn't be a knock on Wentz, but neither should freak injuries, yet here we are again.

So, if Dallas makes the playoffs this season, that's a knock on Dak? But if they don't, you'll carry on as if the injury didn't occur when you compare the two.

I honestly thought you were better than this, but hey, surf evolved and you kind of took that spot on PSD I guess.
    Nobody is knocking wentz because Dak didnt make the playoffs. We are knocking wentz for not playing in his own teams playoff games.

I really dont see the dallas fans talk outside of their heads about Dak as much as you do about Wentz.

[QUOTE=BDawk4Prez;33650454]Daks inability to get to the playoffs shouldn't be a knock on Wentz, but neither should freak injuries, yet here we are again.

I honestly thought you were better than this, but hey, surf evolved and you kind of took that spot on PSD I guess.[
    If thereís a pattern then sure. Itís not that complicated.
    In this thread and the Foles discussion most posters are agreeing with me. Only eagle fans are agreeing with you. Doesnít that tell you something?

[QUOTE=mariner4life;33650469]

I honestly thought you were better than this, but hey, surf evolved and you kind of took that spot on PSD I guess.[
    If thereís a pattern then sure. Itís not that complicated.
    In this thread and the Foles discussion most posters are agreeing with me. Only eagle fans are agreeing with you. Doesnít that tell you something?
    ALL of PSD said Foles wasn't capable of winning a SB.

Yet, here we are, attempting to use that as some sort of measurement of something.

[QUOTE=BDawk4Prez;33650474]
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post

ALL of PSD said Foles wasn't capable of winning a SB.

Yet, here we are, attempting to use that as some sort of measurement of something.
    Well we definitely know Wentz was not capable of wining one...care to tell us why?

[QUOTE=Nunuu;33650476]

Well we definitely know Wentz was not capable of wining one...care to tell us why?
    Yes, freak injury. Point?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast