Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 6: Packers @ Buccaneers

discuss
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

2. 10-18-2020, 06:48 AM

FYI, not that I need to explain myself but I will. Obviously I haven't been on too much, and people wondering where is everyone with big games and all the hype surrounding the team.

Some may know, my wife and I had our 4th child in April (11, 7, 2, 6 months) so I have been busy with that. My daughters are playing AYSO and club soccer plus basketball and softball and I take care of the majority of that as well as coaching for AYSO.

I also am working 60+ hours a week right now and trying to switch to a better, easier, more benefits job.

With all of that said.

I have been watching all the games, I have been staying up to date on Twitter and playing fantasy. Haven't had a lot of time to read much coverage but sometimes do from Twitter links. I am just as crazy for and opinionated about as I ever was.

Some observations.
    - Our TEs have been misused. Not enough in general, especially OJ and Gronk, utilizing Hudson over Brate vs Chicago, not targeting Gronk more on 3rd down and in red zone.

- Ronald Jones is good and has been running well, its great to see. Leonard Fournette in my opinion is the most talented RB in NFL (Gurley #2). Fournette should be the guy, Jones should be spelling him and the two should be steamrolling people. I dont understand forcing Shady into the 3rd down role. Fournette is better in that role anyway. Shady has looked ok but hasn't broken anything.

- Devin White needs to step up, especially with Vea out (which is terrible for him and us). So far he has 40 comb tackles 2 passes defensed and 1 fumble recovery. O sacks, ints or forces fumbles. Remember them saying we took him at 5 because he could play vs run, in coverage and help pass rush? Right now he is doing 1 of the 3. Lavonte has been good not great but better than White. Both need to play better, which I know they can.

- Brady is fine but after 5 games does anyone truly think this was the lottery winner some thought it was? Some mental errors, some great throws, some bad ones, 12 TD 4 INT in 5 games. I think he will only get better this season as chemistry and game planning improves but long term Winston was the correct option for me still. Will have to see if Tom regressed at all next year or further if he stays.

- Bruce has not done a great job. I worry he may hold us back in key moments if we do make a SB run. That's crazy to say about a 2x coach of the year but even he says like last week he was outcoached, I agree.

-Tough matchup today, GB continues to be red hot. Hope Aaron Jones does not run the ball down our throat, he's very versatile in the pass game as well. They dont have a great defense and outside of Adams their WRs are blah, Tongan has been good but I think its a fluke. Stop Jones and Adams and don't let ARod kill us. Win would be huge for us against a serious SB contender.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

Our secondary is so second rate

Pretty much every green bay receiver is wide open

Better on 3rd that time. We need to hit arod a whole lot sooner

Extremely soft first series

Andddd GB converts another 3rd and long

First down after first down after first down

2nd and 20

Bucs give up 15

3rd and 5

Bucs give up Arod rushing TD

Defense is a mirage. What a joke right now

Just fantastic play calling and execution by GB. Tonnes of crossing routes and Rodgers too smart not to expose. Gonna be a long day.

Marvelous offense which led to our punter's beautiful 29 yarder

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Just fantastic play calling and execution by GB. Tonnes of crossing routes and Rodgers too smart not to expose. Gonna be a long day.
    Looks more like poor coverage to me. GB has guys running wide open like they're facing a collegiate secondary.

There. We. Go. Thank you Jamel Dean for finally making a play!

Pick 6!!!

Now that's more like it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast