Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who moves onto the World Series?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Houston Astros

0 0%
  • Tampa Bay Rays

5 100.00%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    The 2006 Phillies and Dodgers both had better records than the WS winning Cardinals yet they both didnít make the postseason.

Playoff system is always pathetic when teams with better records are out.

This isnít a new thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This year is particularly bad when sub-500 garbage teams like the Astros/Brewers are in it, and ever worse garbage teams are upset they weren't able to squeez in.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 10-18-2020 at 12:17 AM.

It took far to long for this sub-500 garbage team to get bounced, looking at you Minny/Oakland.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Astros had a hell of a year all things considering. Cole leaving, Verlander TJ. Alvarez injured.

good job.

Yup. I def give them credit. Missing Verlander, Cole, Osuna, and Alvarez for most the season was a huge blow.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yup. I def give them credit. Missing Verlander, Cole, Osuna, and Alvarez for most the season was a huge blow.
    Completely forgot about Osuna

To be honest, Osuna should not even be in the majors in order to be "missed", freaking scumbag.
    Screw sabermetics.

I wonder how many teams in history had been down 0-3, then tied the series at 3-3, and then lost Game 7.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    To be honest, Osuna should not even be in the majors in order to be "missed", freaking scumbag.
    I'm well aware of his history. Doesn't take away from the fact that he's an excellent closer and the team is worse without him.

I'm well aware of his history. Doesn't take away from the fact that he's an excellent closer and the team is worse without him.
    No but like bluefire said, he shouldn't have a job. I don't miss him as a Jay one bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Not sure why he should be thrown out of the league for good bc of one DV issue. Would you say the same if he had a normal person job?
    If it happens again, I'd agree he should be gone. But one F up shouldn't be a permanent ban.

I think people are far to quick to call for perment bans for personal problems, this isn't a defense of DV, but this society is far to quick to label people unclean and toss them asside.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567