Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    NFL screwed this up last week when they forced the Pats to fly to KC. Should have just postponed that game. So ridiculous. The NFL is run by legit imbeciles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Theyíre money whores. They could have just postponed that game by doing mostly the same schedule shift theyíve done for this one. But that was a high ratings game so **** the Pats playersí health/safety and **** the Broncos health from having a needed real bye week. They donít care about any of that. They just want to get all of the games, especially the high ratings games in so they can make money.

Patriots had MORE positive tests today so don't know if this game will be played.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Patriots had MORE positive tests today so don't know if this game will be played.
    Some teams are just getting ravaged by positives.

Cam tested positive on a Friday night and they made them play the following Monday against the Chiefs, so based on precedence, I'd bank on this one being moved to Monday or Tuesday unless more positives pop up over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Cam tested positive on a Friday night and they made them play the following Monday against the Chiefs, so based on precedence, I'd bank on this one being moved to Monday or Tuesday unless more positives pop up over the weekend.
    Hopefully not. Then we get a short week to prepare for KC. We've been ****ed over enough by this just start forfeiting games. They've had more than enough time to get it under control and haven't. Giant Amazon warehouses can stop an outbreak but a team of 100 players and personnel can't?

Hopefully not. Then we get a short week to prepare for KC. We've been ****ed over enough by this just start forfeiting games. They've had more than enough time to get it under control and haven't. Giant Amazon warehouses can stop an outbreak but a team of 100 players and personnel can't?
    Are warehouses playing a contact sport and flying/busing to other cities to crash into 50 other players who were in another city the week before? The only way this is going to get any better is by building extra byes so teams have time to recover from outbreaks.

Monday night triple header? lol

Thereís an outbreak theyíre going to have to bite the bullet and just cancel a game. You canít keep half assing it like this with coming back to practice and flying and playing games. You gotta give it appropriate incubation period once there was an outbreak, seemingly on the team plane from Gilmore after he ate with Cam.

The problem with NE seems to be that flight after to KC. Shouldnít have happened. There wasnít a proper incubation period and it seems like they have infected players who didnít know it in those close quarters. Seems risk of transmission on the field is pretty low but itís those scenarios (flights, meetings) that you worry about.

I feel like you shouldnít be allowed to have indoor meetings or team flights for a week after you have a positive test. Risk of transaction seems higher there. If you had a road game then you cancel/forfeit or if they donít want to lose revenue then teams can maybe come together and be willing to play extra road games so you can switch venue. That at least gives you a longer proper incubation period before guys are back inside near each other.

I like what NE did this week where it was staggered practice. They didnít have their full team out there together. Seems a relatively easy way to limit risk.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    The problem with NE seems to be that flight after to KC. Shouldnít have happened. There wasnít a proper incubation period and it seems like they have infected players who didnít know it in those close quarters. Seems risk of transmission on the field is pretty low but itís those scenarios (flights, meetings) that you worry about.

I feel like you shouldnít be allowed to have indoor meetings or team flights for a week after you have a positive test. Risk of transaction seems higher there. If you had a road game then you cancel/forfeit or if they donít want to lose revenue then teams can maybe come together and be willing to play extra road games so you can switch venue. That at least gives you a longer proper incubation period before guys are back inside near each other.

I like what NE did this week where it was staggered practice. They didnít have their full team out there together. Seems a relatively easy way to limit risk.
    From what I've read, BB is taking every precaution he can. He apparently had the team fly on two planes to help distancing, he's jumped on coaches not wearing masks, he asked the league to give them an expanded locker room at KC, and apparently he had the option to practice today but chose to cancel.

From what I've read, BB is taking every precaution he can. He apparently had the team fly on two planes to help distancing, he's jumped on coaches not wearing masks, he asked the league to give them an expanded locker room at KC, and apparently he had the option to practice today but chose to cancel.
    It's what I predicted in the other thread, and every good coach should take whatever means possible to reduce transmission, because players missing games due to COVID is obviously a competitive disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It's what I predicted in the other thread, and every good coach should take whatever means possible to reduce transmission, because players missing games due to COVID is obviously a competitive disadvantage.
    He's the only one I've seen choose to cancel practice. Carolina practiced even though we just put our backup C on covid reserve. Ironically, the NFL has **** the bed regarding the Pats because they refused to postpone the Chiefs game and wouldn't permit them to make a bigger locker room area. It's really weird seeing the Pats take rules seriously lol.

Broncos RB coach just tested positive. Pats put 3 players on COVID reserve list (i don't think all 3 have COVID, some may be precautionary.

So both teams are coming into this game with positives 1 to 2 days before game day. This could be a disaster.

Broncos RB coach just tested positive. Pats put 3 players on COVID reserve list (i don't think all 3 have COVID, some may be precautionary.

So both teams are coming into this game with positives 1 to 2 days before game day. This could be a disaster.
    How come Melvin ain't talking anymore smack about how unprofessional the pats are. Oh that's right he got a Huey Louie DUI. Real professional clown

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123