Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will play in the World Series?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dodgers/Rays

3 33.33%
  • Dodgers/Astros

3 33.33%
  • Braves/Rays

2 22.22%
  • Braves/Astros

1 11.11%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My thing with the Braves is the Phillies and Braves were never really good at the same time. Phillies suck most my childhood when the Braves run was happening and then they tailed off when the Phillies started their run.

Right now is a little different because the Phillies were sucking and Braves went back on top but now the Braves are young and the Phillies are going to try and win now too. Could be a good rivalry brewing.

Dodgers fab base is just so much worse than the Braves.

Mets are the team I never want to see win though. Thatís why Iíll always love the Royals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    My thing with the Braves is the Phillies and Braves were never really good at the same time. Phillies suck most my childhood when the Braves run was happening and then they tailed off when the Phillies started their run.

Right now is a little different because the Phillies were sucking and Braves went back on top but now the Braves are young and the Phillies are going to try and win now too. Could be a good rivalry brewing.

Dodgers fab base is just so much worse than the Braves.

Mets are the team I never want to see win though. Thatís why Iíll always love the Royals.

I remember the Phillies and Braves battling for the division title in 2001.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I remember the Phillies and Braves battling for the division title in 2001.
    They were such pretenders prior to 2006ish. Their offense was kind of ok prior but their pitching was putrid.

They sold off schilling and Rolen for nothing. Kept those guys and the Phillies were probably legit from 2000-2012

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Guess the abbreviated season didn't matter much. The top seed in each conference made the WS.

The Dodgers are doing this for all the large payroll bullies out there. Yankees, RedSox, Giants, Cubs. This win is for them. audacity
    Last edited by kendallhe; 10-24-2020 at 04:41 PM.

Another ciabatta?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Another ciabatta?
    Now we know ciaban has 5 accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Now we know ciaban has 5 accounts.
    One account I've been locked out of this account I post with. And I guess the other 3 are "fans" of mine that have made "parody" accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    That makes sense for sure, i wasn't even thinking about that for some reason

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    It's ok, no one blames you for not think about the giants...or their fans...or their feelings.
    Why would anyone think of trash unless it's right in front of them.

Took you a whole 12 days to come up with that one. Good job. You get a gold star ⭐️.

Your teams are all trashy garbage, bro! Try to get on the Dodgers level and win two World Series games.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your teams are all trashy garbage, bro! Try to get on the Dodgers level and win two World Series games.
    Youíre right. My team has won half as many World Series games this year as the Dodgers 😔.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123