Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 55 of 55
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,763
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    You don't judge intent when issuing flagrant fouls. Everyone knows if Crowder flopped and held his face this would have been an in-game flagrant, but likely no suspension.

    Anyway, the NBA already ruled and stated they aren't taking action. If this same ruling happened to a Lakers player they would write a 20 page letter to the NBA explaining why they disagree with the non-action.
    After two pages of crying, I think it's time for you to get over it, ask your boyfriend iggie some help.


    #17 for #24 & G1

    Job's done

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,614
    I didn't think AD had it in him. Good job AD, don't be letting these muckers try to handle you.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    After two pages of crying, I think it's time for you to get over it, ask your boyfriend iggie some help.
    You're the little kid who tries to be the school bully while he getting abused at home. Stop sneaking outside while on punishment. Your daddy's 'bout to be home, boy.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,763
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    You're the little kid who tries to be the school bully while he getting abused at home. Stop sneaking outside while on punishment. Your daddy's 'bout to be home, boy.
    Says the guys who's trying to bully me right now lol

    The Heat fanbase took a huge hit with you and your boyfriend iggie.

    SteBO where you at?


    #17 for #24 & G1

    Job's done

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,506
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    So if they are elite extreme athlete's Crowder shouldn't have tripped, right?
    Jesus Christ lol!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,988
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    sure but then they should also go back and play the final 28 seconds where they screwed the lakers out of a call.... no? yea figured doesnt fit the agenda

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,988
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Jesus Christ lol!
    They’re so bad on here haha

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    61,285
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Jesus Christ lol!
    So you think AD did that intentionally? Calling for a suspension?

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,988
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    So you think AD did that intentionally? Calling for a suspension?
    He turned and looked to see it was crowder and then drilled him. It’s right there in the video lol

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    61,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    He turned and looked to see it was crowder and then drilled him. It’s right there in the video lol
    Not that part were discussing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •