Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It's always somewhere between. Conveniently that clip cuts out why they were on the ground to start with, and given profile, I would bet that it was someone that wanted to cut off the fact that Crowder is why they ended up on the ground in the first place. So was it intentional that AD wanted to hit Crowder with something? Absolutely. Was it intentional to hit him in the face/neck? Absolutely not.

Now I wonder if the "homers and jock-riders" will even admit that something likely lead to it.
    So is your suggestion that the reason they ended up on the ground was a non-basketball play? (IE: Crowder tackled him in frustration) Tell me exactly what assumption I'm responding to before I do so.

admit that something likely lead to it.
    https://streamable.com/fxypib

Is this the something that warranted AD's reaction? Seems fair.

It's always somewhere between. Conveniently that clip cuts out why they were on the ground to start with, and given profile, I would bet that it was someone that wanted to cut off the fact that Crowder is why they ended up on the ground in the first place. So was it intentional that AD wanted to hit Crowder with something? Absolutely. Was it intentional to hit him in the face/neck? Absolutely not.

Now I wonder if the "homers and jock-riders" will even admit that something likely lead to it.
    So an extremely skilled professional athlete (i.e. someone with extreme hand/eye coordination) looks right at a guy and hits him upside the head and he "absolutely" didn't mean to hit him there!?!? GTFOH with that nonsense. Whether he should be suspended can be up for debate but whether he meant to is not.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Agreed. He wonít be suspended. I donít think he should be. That said if someone did that to Bron he would have acted like he had been shot, the replay would have been watched for 10 solid mins, there would have been an ejection, and probably a one game suspension

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They already let Crowder get away with trying to injure Bron and they didn't do any of the BS you spewed

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Yea lucky for them Crowder isnít soft and didnít cry about it.
    Whats Crowder been shooting since you were boasting his elite accuracy? Embracing the law of averages yet?

The Draymond comp is stupid, it wasn't one play that got him suspended, it was a culmination of all the times he kept injuring/hurting players.

Like if someone straight up decked Olynyk, nobody would care given his history.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    https://streamable.com/fxypib

Is this the something that warranted AD's reaction? Seems fair.
    maybe trying to box him out from the floor, mistakenly backhanded him. poor AD, gets tripped by a dirty player

I think it was the right call. My opinion. It was the right call to not suspend AD because AD is not known for bein dirty unlike other players and he doesn't go out of his way to try to injure people either. AD reacted to the play just like I'm sure any other player in his position would especially if the play was that dirty. Plus the NBA protects its elite level superstars or goes out of their way too so AD not being punished was the right call.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    So an extremely skilled professional athlete (i.e. someone with extreme hand/eye coordination) looks right at a guy and hits him upside the head and he "absolutely" didn't mean to hit him there!?!? GTFOH with that nonsense. Whether he should be suspended can be up for debate but whether he meant to is not.
    So if they are elite extreme athlete's Crowder shouldn't have tripped, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    maybe trying to box him out from the floor, mistakenly backhanded him. poor AD, gets tripped by a dirty player
    You don't judge intent when issuing flagrant fouls. Everyone knows if Crowder flopped and held his face this would have been an in-game flagrant, but likely no suspension.

Anyway, the NBA already ruled and stated they aren't taking action. If this same ruling happened to a Lakers player they would write a 20 page letter to the NBA explaining why they disagree with the non-action.

Whats Crowder been shooting since you were boasting his elite accuracy? Embracing the law of averages yet?
    You are a cartoon

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You are a cartoon

You're a ewing fan

Least I spit facts.

You're a ewing fan

Least I spit facts.

Should AD be suspended for this dirty play?

You're a ewing fan

Least I spit facts.
    Sorry I quoted your wrong cartoon post. Crowder isnít a very good shooter. If someone was saying he is they are wrong. Now put a mask on and stop spitting

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You're a ewing fan

Least I spit facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post

Loool

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast