OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Funny. I'm much quicker.

Oh! You mean thinking.
    [emoji55][emoji55]

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

When I posted this, to clarify, I wasn't specifically asking about Pos20, I was just inquiring as to why this thread had gone silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    When I posted this, to clarify, I wasn't specifically asking about Pos20, I was just inquiring as to why this thread had gone silent.
    Good question the entire board is very quiet.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Good question the entire board is very quiet.
    Nothing is happening

Thread usually gets slow around this time of year, if I recall

Ignorance is bliss

Nothing is happening

Thread usually gets slow around this time of year, if I recall
    True, it generally slows during this part of the off season, but this slow! I can count the post in the last 4 days on two hands!
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    True, it generally slows during this part of the off season, but this slow! I can count the post in the last 4 days on two hands!
    That's because Cashman sucks!

(I mean, I kind of think he does but the winter meetings are on the way and I think after this week things start to heat up in that ole stove)

Ignorance is bliss

Let's talk about some of the trade "rumors". One of which is Kyle Schwarber to the Yankees for Andujar and pitching specs. This with the suggestion he would play LF.

What a stupid ****ing trade idea and I mean stupid. A slow, plodding , strike out machine for an excellent young hitter and pitching?
    Yes. That is just what this team needs. A crappy fielder, who waddles around the bases when he happens to hit the ball in play.

They also discussed a rumor where last year, the Sux were going to trade for him and stick him in LF. Fenway LF is way different than YS.

Bloggers should not post their ideas or ideas of fellow bloggers, as actual rumors.

Ignorance is bliss

Reds open to trading Sonny Gray.

I'll call cash.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Sounds like Morton is signing with the Braves.

Thought he was going to retire, I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Sounds like Morton is signing with the Braves.

Thought he was going to retire, I was wrong.

Yup, Morton to the braves. 1 year $15 million. The same amount the Rays turned down on his option.

Damn, I was hoping we'd end up with Morton. Atleast he's out of the AL East

Quote Originally Posted by RJYANKS12 View Post
    Yup, Morton to the braves. 1 year $15 million. The same amount the Rays turned down on his option.
    Wonder if the Yanks had any interest in him. Think he did well, considering the pandemic and uncertainty with fans next season.

Yeah, at 37 I think he did well.

Let's talk about some of the trade "rumors". One of which is Kyle Schwarber to the Yankees for Andujar and pitching specs. This with the suggestion he would play LF.

What a stupid ****ing trade idea and I mean stupid. A slow, plodding , strike out machine for an excellent young hitter and pitching?
    Yes. That is just what this team needs. A crappy fielder, who waddles around the bases when he happens to hit the ball in play.

They also discussed a rumor where last year, the Sux were going to trade for him and stick him in LF. Fenway LF is way different than YS.

Bloggers should not post their ideas or ideas of fellow bloggers, as actual rumors.
    Yanks are obsessed with the guy. There is no doubt he will be on the Yankees at some point in his career.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Yanks are obsessed with the guy. There is no doubt he will be on the Yankees at some point in his career.
    That would be horrid.

Ignorance is bliss