Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 256 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    did Judge struggle with injuries while he was in college and the MILB, i don't remember ?

As far as Tanaka, we desperately need starting pitching so my interest levels is based on what he's looking for contract wise. We have to get 2 starters to stabilize the rotation and we need one to be a legit #2 starter and a MORP. I think Tanaka and Kluber might be the best options for the later
    I rather they pick up kluber for the Morp role . Tanaka is done as a yankee imo. They couldn’t get to a ws with him for the 7 years they had him so time to move on

Abreau, DJ and J ram are the 3 finalist for the AL MVP

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Abreau, DJ and J ram are the 3 finalist for the AL MVP
    This just boosted DJs camp asking price. [emoji102][emoji102]

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    This just boosted DJs camp asking price. [emoji102][emoji102]

exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well to be fair , outside of getting Cole . Has the front office given us a lot to be hopeful for over the last few years ?
    I went bsck to re-read your quote and nope, nowhere does it specify regarding starting pitching. If you had added that, I would be more inclined to agree with you.

if DJ wins the MVP, that blue jay deal would be even better.

It would make more sense for DJ to take the QO and try again next yr. If he signs anywhere else for less than 4yrs100m that should be the end of Cashman

i think 3yrs39m in this market is probably an over pay for Tank
    dl not worth 20 million a year in my book.. he a singles double hitter with power mostly because he plays in yankee stadium he will be a corner infielder in 2 years he is 6f4 33 next year..

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    dl not worth 20 million a year in my book.. he a singles double hitter with power mostly because he plays in yankee stadium he will be a corner infielder in 2 years he is 6f4 33 next year..
    brilliant way to try to win, letting your best player go. This team doesn't make the playoffs this yr without DJ and he's had 2 straight yrs of top 3 finishes in the MVP. He's worth every bit of 20m AAV

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    brilliant way to try to win, letting your best player go. This team doesn't make the playoffs this yr without DJ and he's had 2 straight yrs of top 3 finishes in the MVP. He's worth every bit of 20m AAV
    Remember who you're quoting

Same guy that said he is a part time player and hated the signing.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

^ Good point.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Are u saying u think it was a mistake to hold on to Judge ? I agree if Bauer goes to the Dodgers we can forget about us winning for a couple yrs
    True but remember, we were the odds on favorites to win. **** happens every year and teams go belly up

And a big if but if the Yankees found a legit 2 and the back end came up big, they are right there, rotation wise.

Ignorance is bliss

Klown i don't know about that rotation wise. Bauer, Buehler, Kershaw, May and Urias would be tough to beat.

I think the Yanks would have to sign or trade for 2 guys to get a better rotation than that. If u could count on Sevy and German to go back to there best I would agree but ill have to see them perform again at that level before I can be a believer

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Klown i don't know about that rotation wise. Bauer, Buehler, Kershaw, May and Urias would be tough to beat.

I think the Yanks would have to sign or trade for 2 guys to get a better rotation than that. If u could count on Sevy and German to go back to there best I would agree but ill have to see them perform again at that level before I can be a believer

That's the huge if.

But if they can get a good 2? And those guys are legit? We are set.

Again, all big ifs. But the Dodgers would all have to stay healthy which is a big if, as well.

My point was, I wouldn't say they would win for sure. Do they look great on paper? Yes. But so did the Yankees last year.

Ignorance is bliss

I agree 100%. But, I think the thing that gets way overlooked is not just quality or potential. None of our guys outside of Cole can give us 150 innings. Just look at the stats. Its 2-4 years since each of them has pitched even 100 innings in a season. Might have to go beyond 2 and get some depth as well.

dj only played in 50 games judged missed a lot so did stanton torres missed a few games and yanks still made the playoffs..