Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 220 of 256 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3827
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    It was a test. I was wondering whether anyone would get the media reference. Kudos.
    I watch that show any time I see it pop up on syndication. It's still extremely funny.
    As is, "All in the Family" and The "Jeffersons"

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I still recall the bass in the opening music credits.
    So good!!!

Ignorance is bliss

Héctor Gómez@hgomez27
    SOURCE: Marcell Ozuna is seeking a 4-year and up multi-year contract. Six teams have shown interest:

- Red Sox
    - Yankees
    - Dodgers
    - Mets
    - Twins
    - Brewers

Hmmmm. Is Frazier packing? Pitching on it's way?
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Héctor Gómez@hgomez27
    SOURCE: Marcell Ozuna is seeking a 4-year and up multi-year contract. Six teams have shown interest:

- Red Sox
    - Yankees
    - Dodgers
    - Mets
    - Twins
    - Brewers

Hmmmm. Is Frazier packing? Pitching on it's way?
    Good thinking. Another righty power bat who can't field!! This is just what the Yankees need.

Ignorance is bliss

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Starter Garrett Richards and the Boston Red Sox are in agreement on a one-year, $10 million.

Kluber for 1/11 seems like a steal if Richard's got 10 million.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Good thinking. Another righty power bat who can't field!! This is just what the Yankees need.
    Jim Bowden@JimBowdenGM
    The #Yankees #Royals #Marlins all possibilities for Yasiel Puig according to sources

Hmmmm. Another stellar candidate.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    That is from the same guy who said the Yankees getting Castillo was almost a done deal.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    i am old enough to remember watching barney miller and yes abe vigoda is now dead..
    Wasn't he wacked in the Godfather?

i am old enough to remember watching barney miller and yes abe vigoda is now dead..
    Hahaha!! You even make a benign comment about a 70s TV show into a negative

My god! I watched I love Lucy and they are all dead!!!

Ignorance is bliss

how can a 23 year old take 50 games to get in baseball shape? did he lack motivation?
    That's true. As I think about it further, a normal 23rd old can live on beer/potato chips and not get out of shape in 6 months.

He concerns me a bit. What happens when he's over 30 and it takes real effort to stay in top shape. Could he wind up being another Starling Castro? Same body type. Started out like a star when he was younger and ended as an avg MLB player.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    That's true. As I think about it further, a normal 23rd old can live on beer/potato chips and not get out of shape in 6 months.

He concerns me a bit. What happens when he's over 30 and it takes real effort to stay in top shape. Could he wind up being another Starling Castro? Same body type. Started out like a star when he was younger and ended as an avg MLB player.
    Oh good. I was wondering which user name you were going to sign in with today.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Yankees are among teams talking to the Pirates about Jameson Taillon trade

- Heyman

I'd be pretty excited if they get Taillon.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I'd be pretty excited if they get Taillon.
    Maybe they can do it and it'll help clear the 40 man roster jam they have to clear before ''officially'' announcing DJ/Corey.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Maybe they can do it and it'll help clear the 40 man roster jam they have to clear before ''officially'' announcing DJ/Corey.

This definitely feels like a move they would make. High potential, high spin rate guy who can be had at a discount. Only thing that doesn't fit is I feel like usually their trades come out of no where. You don't even here rumors, they just happen.