Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 218 of 256 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3833
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Pretty easy to understand, he showed up to camp out of shape. Didn't get into form until the end of the season.
    how can a 23 year old take 50 games to get in baseball shape? did he lack motivation?

i see a little bit of gary in gleyber sometimes for whatever reason their is a concentration issue or lack of focus..

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    how can a 23 year old take 50 games to get in baseball shape? did he lack motivation?
    How can any player slump for one third of a full season?

They are human.

No... he lacked what everyone did... a complete preseason....

Sounds like the Dodgers are feeling some pressure from the Padres... Olney and Rosenthal are saying they are getting very serious about Bauer. Buehler, Kershaw, Bauer, Price, May. That would be one hell of a rotation

According to
    @BryanHoch
    The Yankees are talking the the whole pitching market but he has heard Jamison Tallion Multiple times!!???!

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    According to
    @BryanHoch
    The Yankees are talking the the whole pitching market but he has heard Jamison Tallion Multiple times!!???!
    I don't mind Taillon but he's risky. He's had 2 TJ surgeries. I guess it would depend on what the Pirates would want. Start with Andujar and some lower level prospects sure but not Frazier especially with Brantley off the board.

I really want the Yankees to get Alex Reyes. If he can't be stretched out as starter, he looks damn impressive as a reliever.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIY3fqBAXck

Reyes would be a great buy low/ change of scenery. I hadn't heard that the Cards were interested in moving him. I wonder what it would take to get him?
    They way this winter has been they'd ask for Dominguez and Schmidt then end up trading him elsewhere for pennies on the dollar

It is time to trade Sanchez if he has a good spring.

He is not worth the squeeze.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Brantley didn't go to the jays

He ended up back with the Trash cans on a 2/32 deal.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Yup. I'm glad to hear that initial report was wrong.

Ignorance is bliss

Luke Voit ranked #3 1B by MLB.com

https://www.mlb.com/news/mlb-network...sition-in-2021
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by evilemplover View Post
    No... he lacked what everyone did... a complete preseason....
    a lot of players gleyber age did not suck like juan soto and fernando tatis perhaps some yankee fans over rate gleyber talent he is not in those 2 players class..

a lot of players gleyber age did not suck like juan soto and fernando tatis perhaps some yankee fans over rate gleyber talent he is not in those 2 players class..
    Correct me if I'm wrong, did anyone compare Torres to Tatis and Soto? Thanks in advance.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, did anyone compare Torres to Tatis and Soto? Thanks in advance.
    Lol lets justify trading every player on the team by pointing out a player around the league who is better than them.

I'll start. Gerrit Cole needs to go if some team will take him. He is no Jacob deGrom.