Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 209 of 256 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3834
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I don't think it takes quite that much. Frazier, Garcia, Schmidt, and Peraza together is essentially the equivalent of trading four top 5 prospects in the organization. I think that package is heavy.
    I can accept Schmidt, Andujar, Peraza, and Florial in a deal. Other names i'd give up are Monty, German, abreau, king and nelson. Heck, i'd throw Gary's name at them, pay his salary and see what happens, but that's it. Those options are on the table.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Offer German instead and trade Chapman, domestic abusers are not the Yankee ideal.
    As long as they have short hair and no beard, they will look the other way.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by PJO34 View Post
    Adam King
    @TheKingSource

Luis Castillo to the @Yankees update: For the 1st time I am hearing there may be a 3rd team in the trade. Likely receiving Adam Ottavino. The #Yankees and @Reds working hard to get this done but it remains to be seen if it does get done!

8:56 PM · Jan 16, 2021·Twitter Web App
    Hard to imagine anyone would take trash like ottavino and pay 8 million on top of that, unless they were unloading even more trash themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Hard to imagine anyone would take trash like ottavino and pay 8 million on top of that, unless they were unloading even more trash themselves.
    After several really good years , he has one (very short) bad year, and he's trash. Ah, what have you done for me lately syndrome!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    After several really good years , he has one (very short) bad year, and he's trash. Ah, what have you done for me lately syndrome!
    he was terrible last year and had a bad september and playoffs the year before..

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    That was tongue in cheek. 2 years ago you would have been correct, lol.
    You'll always be our mush.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    How about trading Torres, Urshela, Garcia, Schmidt to the Reds for Castillo and Eugenia Suarez.

Then sign Didi to play SS.
    How about we throw in Frazier, Medina, Gil, and Dominguez while were at it? Just for ***** and giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    pinestripe alley and a couple other sources are now saying Frazier and Andujar are the 2key pieces. I would think the package you mentioned should be enough to blow them away like the Reds wanted. I'd absolutely love to be a fly on Cashmans wall right now just to findout how real this is and what players for sure are involved. If they end up pulling this deal off this could be one incredible rotation. We start the yr with
    Cole
    Castillio
    Kluber
    Monty
    German

Sevy gets back mid season and its not a huge stretch to think one of Gil, Medina or Roansy, if they aren't traded could force there way into the rotation. If Kluber and Sevy return anywhere close to form we would have 4 Torp in the rotation by Mid June. Even if Sevy and Kluber only pitch at 80-90% of what they are capable they still make incredible 3-4s
    Same. I'd love to hear a conversation between GMs and hear the names thrown out and just how long they actually take to negotiate.

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    I can accept Schmidt, Andujar, Peraza, and Florial in a deal. Other names i'd give up are Monty, German, abreau, king and nelson. Heck, i'd throw Gary's name at them, pay his salary and see what happens, but that's it. Those options are on the table.
    I'd definitely do that. I do wonder how much value Andujar and Florial have at this point though. Andujar is a common name thrown around in trade proposals but I can't see other teams valuing him much at this point.

disregard
    Last edited by dayners81; 01-17-2021 at 06:20 PM.

We signed Rosenthal according to Passan.... just the BP arm i wanted
    Where did you hear this from him?

He hasn't posted on Twitter since yesterday.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Dominican reporter @DelvisDuran says it's "practically a fact that Luis Castillo will become a Yankee"

He doubled down with "it's just a matter of time for the change to take place" https://t.co/pvNvr8lpfc

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Where did you hear this from him?

He hasn't posted on Twitter since yesterday.

Your right, I read it wrong, It looks like its s retweet from when we signed him in 2019, i'm a moron my bad

[
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Dominican reporter @DelvisDuran says it's "practically a fact that Luis Castillo will become a Yankee"

He doubled down with "it's just a matter of time for the change to take place" https://t.co/pvNvr8lpfc

Sounds like it all hinges on us taking back Castellano

[

Sounds like it all hinges on us taking back Castellano
    Where did you see that?