Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 197 of 256 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 3833
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    show me where I flip flopped on him when I said I would take carrasco over him and I wanted kluber until I saw how he did in his try out ? Are you that blind with animosity towards me that you donít realize losing Tanaka and not replacing him with anyone better , the Yankees will be worse off ? I mean with as much as I donít want him back , even I know losing Tanaka is going to hurt the Yankees .
    you just flip flopped in that response. First you talk about losing him being bad then you go on to say how much you don't want him back.... I'm pretty sure i've always been on the side of bring Tanaka back on the right kind of deal, he just wasn't my first choice.

What you have done is complain about most options outside of Bauer and Castillio, until they are no longer available or don't look so good then you start talking about what a mistake it was to pass on them. It just seems like your actively looking for something negative everyday to post about.

You never have anything positive or even slightly hopefully about the Yanks, Yet you spend 12 plus hrs a day on a Yankee Fan forum. You are a troll and u obviously enjoy doing that far more than you enjoy the Yankees

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    you just flip flopped in that response. First you talk about losing him being bad then you go on to say how much you don't want him back.... I'm pretty sure i've always been on the side of bring Tanaka back on the right kind of deal, he just wasn't my first choice.

What you have done is complain about most options outside of Bauer and Castillio, until they are no longer available or don't look so good then you start talking about what a mistake it was to pass on them. It just seems like your actively looking for something negative everyday to post about.

You never have anything positive or even slightly hopefully about the Yanks, Yet you spend 12 plus hrs a day on a Yankee Fan forum. You are a troll and u obviously enjoy doing that far more than you enjoy the Yankees
    I second that emotion.

Although shouldn't be a surprise or news to anyone, I've said similar more than once. I would love to know and understand his motivation for spending all day, every day on a forum for a team he apparently despises.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,Ē JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

Yeah I donít want him back in hopes of them getting someone better what is wrong with that ? Unfortunately they wonít get anyone to replace him other than maybe kluber or Paxton . And call me all the names you want but you have been whining about the front office as much as I have . You went nuts when the Yankees passed up on lindor and carrasco . I never cared if they got lindor , but I did want carrasco over Tanaka .

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I second that emotion.

Although shouldn't be a surprise or news to anyone, I've said similar more than once. I would love to know and understand his motivation for spending all day, every day on a forum for a team he apparently despises.
    I don't really think he hates the Yanks; he just wants them to spend whatever it takes to have an all-star at every position including at least 10all-star pitchers,
    whatever it costs, whether that's $300 million, 400 million, whatever it takes. He really does believe the Yanks really can print their own money and spend as much as the rest of the league, put together

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    I don't really think he hates the Yanks; he just wants them to spend whatever it takes to have an all-star at every position including at least 10all-star pitchers,
    whatever it costs, whether that's $300 million, 400 million, whatever it takes. He really does believe the Yanks really can print their own money and spend as much as the rest of the league, put together
    I want all stars at every position really ?! I am
    Not the one who wanted the Yankees to sign both lindor , and dj. To be honest I donít want either of them and would rather they use their resources on the starting rotation . Something that has been their downfall in their last 4 post seasons . I challenge you to show me where I said I wanted them to blow past their financial limit that they have imposed . There is only one , one free agent that I would like them to get and that is Bauer . And if they let dj go and signed him they still wouldnt be above 210 mill since they have over 30 mill to spend .
    Last edited by Posada20; 01-13-2021 at 07:32 PM.

Yeah I donít want him back in hopes of them getting someone better what is wrong with that ? Unfortunately they wonít get anyone to replace him other than maybe kluber or Paxton . And call me all the names you want but you have been whining about the front office as much as I have . You went nuts when the Yankees passed up on lindor and carrasco . I never cared if they got lindor , but I did want carrasco over Tanaka .
    Yeah i was am pissed they didn''t make that move as most Yanks fans are but i'm always looking for a positive spin on the Yanks future because i actually enjoy being a Yankee fan.

You literally have an argument going with atleast 5 people across 3 threads because you have nothing positive to EVER say about the Yanks. U spend 12 plus hrs on here a day, picking arguments with everyone, when your really bored you even do it with the guys that usually agree with you. Thats constant disruptive behavior and your a troll.

I want all stars at every position really ?! I am
    Not the one who wanted the Yankees to sign both lindor , dj. To be honest I donít want either of them and would rather they use their resources on the starting rotation . Something that has been their downfall in their last 4 post seasons . I challenge you to show me where I said I wanted them to blow past their financial limit that they have imposed . There is only one , one free agent that I would like them to get and that is Bauer . And if they let dj go and signed him they still wouldnt be above 210 mill since they have over 30 mill to spend .
    what is the point of going back and proving you wrong...again. You'll just change the goal post, cry victim ect never admitting you've said it even confronted with your own words

Last edited by Posada20; 01-13-2021 at 07:45 PM.

Last edited by Posada20; 01-13-2021 at 07:43 PM.

what is the point of going back and proving you wrong...again. You'll just change the goal post, cry victim ect never admitting you've said it even confronted with your own words
    I am done responding to you . I am tired of this unending cycle of arguments . You want to keep this up then have fun talking to yourself .

The only people I am in constant arguments with is you and drt . Everyone else either doesnít care enough to bother responding to me or have put me on ignore by now . I canít even make one post these days without one of you jumping down my throat over it . You get on me with how much time I waste on this board when you are wasting nearly as much time calling me names and attacking me over nearly every post I make , tell me how that makes any sense ?
    whats the point of being here then if most the people either ignore you or the people that do attempt to engage you feel attacked by? how about you don't respond to anything i say and i will completely ignore you... can i sign up for that somewhere

According to this https://nypost.com/2021/01/13/yankee...rotation-help/ Kluber looks healthy and another report says the Yanks remain interested. It also mentions the workout was held at Cressey Sports. Eric Cressey being our strength and conditioning director and Kluber having worked extensively with Blake both a Cressey Sports and in Cleveland , if he really is healthy like the articles suggest he's a natural fit here and the best option left.

He's always been far more of a control, movement, changing the eye level, changing speeds and movement vs velo. If i remember correctly he was only a 92-94 guy when he was completely healthy. If he was 89-91 with more in the tank and 2 months left to build up his strength he could be right back in that range. If he's can get back to a similar to what he was before he way injured be could be a hell of upgrade

There is a report coming from the #1 MLB source in the DR is that the Yanks and Dodgers are the finalist for Ozuna. Yanks go Yard has the story.

This is another one that makes Zero sense to me, like far less than Schwarber did. He's bad defensively and he's another all or nothing RHed hitter. Where the hell would he even play? he's a LF/DH and last i checked Frazier and Stanton have those jobs spoken for. So does that mean Frazier or possibly, hopefully Stanton could be on the move? I think Stanton is unmovable, especially this yr so that doesn't seem likely. So could Frazier be moving for pitching? maybe in a package for Castillio? Castillio is the only starting pitcher worth giving up Frazier for

There is a report coming from the #1 MLB source in the DR is that the Yanks and Dodgers are the finalist for Ozuna. Yanks go Yard has the story.

This is another one that makes Zero sense to me, like far less than Schwarber did. He's bad defensively and he's another all or nothing RHed hitter. Where the hell would he even play? he's a LF/DH and last i checked Frazier and Stanton have those jobs spoken for. So does that mean Frazier or possibly, hopefully Stanton could be on the move? I think Stanton is unmovable, especially this yr so that doesn't seem likely. So could Frazier be moving for pitching? maybe in a package for Castillio? Castillio is the only starting pitcher worth giving up Frazier for
    Maybe he can pitch?

Absolutely absurd.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,Ē JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Only makes sense if they're trading an outfielder. Hm.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.