Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 152 of 256 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3834
    Well that was a very good trade for San Diego but it still wonít get them past the dodgers . Now the al East is up for grabs and will likely take less than 90 wins to win it

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well that was a very good trade for San Diego but it still wonít get them past the dodgers . Now the al East is up for grabs and will likely take less than 90 wins to win it
    I have been saying this for a long time. Who should we be afraid of? The Rays got weaker. The Astros got weaker. The Indians got weaker. Boston did nothing. Baltimore is Baltimore. The A's lost their best bullpen arm and we know they aren't going to spend. The rest of the West is inconsequential. We own the Twins. Only the White Sox are a danger and I think we are better. AND, we haven't done anything yet. At the very least, Cashman will spend the 35M to get us to 210. What is everyone else going to do? Anything? Even if all we do is re-sign DJ (not a gimme, but if we aren't going for Lindor,...) we have to be the favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by PJO34 View Post
    I have been saying this for a long time. Who should we be afraid of? The Rays got weaker. The Astros got weaker. The Indians got weaker. Boston did nothing. Baltimore is Baltimore. The A's lost their best bullpen arm and we know they aren't going to spend. The rest of the West is inconsequential. We own the Twins. Only the White Sox are a danger and I think we are better. AND, we haven't done anything yet. At the very least, Cashman will spend the 35M to get us to 210. What is everyone else going to do? Anything? Even if all we do is re-sign DJ (not a gimme, but if we aren't going for Lindor,...) we have to be the favorites.
    You forgot about Toronto and there are rumors about the Red Sox getting some pitching . And the Yankees as is would never beat the dodgers . I think at best the al East is up for grabs . You forget while no al teams have improved yet , the Yankees so far have gotten worse too . Itís not like they got better this off season so far .

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Don't flatter yourself Jorge.
    Some posters don't need to be caught, with a "gotcha" moment.
    The repeatedly do it, to themselves by lying, accusing and making ridiculous statements and then contradicting themselves, soon thereafter.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    Really?? And what proof do you have of that? Pray tell, what is your source of this superior knowledge into the future? Who is going to be the provider of this better talent, oh great seer?

You really have to explain the bolded to certain users.
    They can never seem to understand that proof, is not using someone else's opinion to back yours or that proof doesn't come from a tabloid article or that simply saying " it's proof", means it is.
    The reason they have a problem with the word is because they lack knowledge and are unable to acquire it.

The proof of the lack of knowledge will likely be in any response one of those posters you directly asked, gives to your questions.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    I actually feel bad for rays fans.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Yep.

Unless they have a pitcher in their system they think can take his place.

And they always seem to have that pitcher

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    No, its what happens when I try using my big fingers to type on a small Fire; I do much better when using a rubber-tiped pen like I'm doing tonite. I hope it was obvious I meant to say Yanks would not finish above .500 in 2021 if they trade those 4 and possibly not for several years thereafter, so no eggnog (but I think I may tonite!) Sorry for not double checking.
    Ha!
    It was obvious but it is quite funny to read.

Ignorance is bliss

River Ave. Blues@RiverAveBlues
    7h
    Ranking best Yankees moves of the last 12 months:

1. Sign Gerrit Cole.
    2. Red Sox trade Mookie Betts.
    3. Rays trade Blake Snell.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Hal are you watching?

Sell the Team, HAL!

How Yankees players and prospects are faring in Winter Ball
    Checking in on a number of Yankees players and prospects who are playing this winter.

By Dan Kelly Dec 26, 2020, 8:00am EST

https://www.pinstripealley.com/2020/...-medina-german

Sell the Team, HAL!

Doc did u catch that about Medina in that article.. The news and new videos from Medina are pretty exciting

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    How Yankees players and prospects are faring in Winter Ball
    Checking in on a number of Yankees players and prospects who are playing this winter.

By Dan Kelly Dec 26, 2020, 8:00am EST

https://www.pinstripealley.com/2020/...-medina-german
    They said that they found Sanchezí s problem and fixed it , since then he went 2 for 20 cause now his average ended up below .250 . He did what I expected him to do , hit below .250 with a lot of kís.
    Last edited by Posada20; 12-28-2020 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Doc did u catch that about Medina in that article.. The news and new videos from Medina are pretty exciting
    Yes I did. Actually I saw your post on Medina yesterday, I agree looks promising.

Sell the Team, HAL!

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...w-york-yankees

Not sure what to make of this. On one hand, how could he not know why he was benched? You hit like you were trying out being a switch hitter for the first time. On the other, how could a manager not talk to his players about whatís going on? It does always make me laugh when players act shocked that Yankees fans will boo them.

I guess the take away is that Gary needs a lot of hand holding. Even his comments about the batting practice coach not being there to talk to. Just seems like a headache to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PJO34 View Post

You mention all these teams that did nothing. You do realize it's only DECEMBER. Still plenty of time for plenty of deals. Good and plenty. :}
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan