Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 146 of 256 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 3834
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    Carrasco/Lindor is a mute point. Yankees are only $30 mil below cap. Assuming they close on DJ, they won't have the budget left to buy anyone specific. So any conversations regarding Carrasco, Darvish, etc. are wasted breath.

The best and only realistic option is to overpay for Castillo. He will cost around $6 mil.
    Agreed , but I doubt they do that since cashman has never done a trade like that .

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Carrasco/Lindor is a mute point. Yankees are only $30 mil below cap. Assuming they close on DJ, they won't have the budget left to buy anyone specific. So any conversations regarding Carrasco, Darvish, etc. are wasted breath.

The best and only realistic option is to overpay for Castillo. He will cost around $6 mil.
    Did your sources tell you this?

Same ones that told you about Manny and Harper?

Asking for a friend.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Did your sources tell you this?

Same ones that told you about Manny and Harper?

Asking for a friend.

His cousin's, girlfriend's sister's, step father was married to a lady who heard at Waffle House from a waitress that knew the grandmother of one of Carasco's childhood sweetheart's lesbian lover that Carasco and Lindor will be moving to outer Mongolia to become tour guides.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    His cousin's, girlfriend's sister's, step father was married to a lady who heard at Waffle House from a waitress that knew the grandmother of one of Carasco's childhood sweetheart's lesbian lover that Carasco and Lindor will be moving to outer Mongolia to become tour guides.
    Tmml

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Clown, get YOUR story straight! Stop with the false narratives.

It was Denny's.

Sell the Team, HAL!

The word you are looking for is moot. Mute is what you do to your tv, in an attempt to silence it.
    Moot is an attempt to render meaningless, debatable as to significance.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    The word you are looking for is moot. Mute is what you do to your tv, in an attempt to silence it.
    I guess he was so embarrassed by his last ******** story, he decided to create a second account and try to hide who he was.

Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    I guess he was so embarrassed by his last ******** story, he decided to create a second account and try to hide who he was.

Oh.

That's the funny thing about an IP addy.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Agreed , but I doubt they do that since cashman has never done a trade like that .
    Agreed. He falls in love with his prospects. Only pulls the trigger with second tier prospects.

Agreed. He falls in love with his prospects. Only pulls the trigger with second tier prospects.
    And for third tier starting pitchers . And the one time he actually traded a good prospect (Sheffield) , he traded him for a third tier starting pitcher .

the word you are looking for is moot. Mute is what you do to your tv, in an attempt to silence it.
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Cashman gave up 3 top 100 specs when he made the deal for Gray. That was a very similar deal to trading for Castillio.

Sheffield is an undersized lefty that has extreme trouble controlling his pitches. Cashman made the right move trading him when he did, just didn't get the return he expected

Lofl

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Cashman gave up 3 top 100 specs when he made the deal for Gray. That was a very similar deal to trading for Castillio.

Sheffield is an undersized lefty that has extreme trouble controlling his pitches. Cashman made the right move trading him when he did, just didn't get the return he expected
    Yeah 3 in the top 100 prospects in the Yankees farm system not in all of minor league ball , and that isnít saying much since the farm system has been having trouble churning out players that can stay healthy or field very well with the glove . And if they are very good then it just validates my earlier point since gray is a an example of a third tier pitcher that cashman loves to trade for . And Sheffield actually did better than Paxton this past season so he canít be that bad . Sheffield was one of the yanks top pitching prospect if not the top at the time of the trade . Cashman could have done better for him at the time , but as usual he took the low risk high reward road with starting pitching Which has yet to pay off in his 22 year run as gm . And cashman did get the return that was expected if he had bothered to actually study Paxtonís history . He simply got a injury prone middle of the rotation pitcher that could have been better if he had not missed so much playing time due to injuries . While I do agree cashman should have traded Sheffield , he just simply traded him for the wrong guy , he could have gotten more for him .

Fowler, Mateo and Kap were all top 100 in baseball