Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 117 of 256 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3833
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Abs you need to learn that war is an overused abs imperfect stat . Atleast I researched And back up my argument that war is overrated . All you are doing is using lame insults to back up yours .
    Talk about hopelessly delusional. You are an absolute lost cause that constantly displays how little you know about MLB (amongst other things).

Please though: continue patting yourself on the back for your steady stream of foolish posts.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Talk about hopelessly delusional. You are an absolute lost cause that constantly displays how little you know about MLB (amongst other things).

Please though: continue patting yourself on the back for your steady stream of foolish posts.
    Spiff!

[emoji1373][emoji1373]

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Spliff!

[emoji1373][emoji1373]

Ftfy

Ftfy

Ftfy
    [emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359]

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

More and more pathetic insults . Still nothing to back up your side of the discussion .

Anyone who knows the least bit about modern baseball players should be able to tell you that DeGrom is head and shoulders above Stroman and Thor.
    Thats what i was thinking but he knows everything

More and more pathetic insults . Still nothing to back up your side of the discussion .
    Don't you get tired of this day after day or are you some kind of masochist?

What you call pathetic insults, I call factual descriptions. I get it though: the truth hurts. What exactly is it you want me to "back up"? Unlike you, I've made no outlandish claims in this conversation.

[emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359]

Hmm....

What you call pathetic insults, I call factual descriptions. I get it though: the truth hurts. What exactly is it you want me to "back up"? Unlike you, I've made no outlandish claims in this conversation.
    Says the one who has felt the need repeatedly to hurl insults and names .....

Domingo German posting a 7.16 ERA in winter ball is not something that will help his cause moving forward with the Yankees.

For a team that needs pitching, this isn't good.

Hmm....

Look at what the blue jays and twins have been doing too . They are playoff contenders as well . And I know the window is closing soon . In fact it could be closed in just 2 years . Most of the yanks current core is gonna be free agents , and do you think they will all be resigned ? No they wonít . And thatís on top of their two best relievers , Chapman and Britton being free agents in 2 years as well . I say their current window will in fact be closed in 2 years , unless they bring up some great pitching talent before then from the minors .
    I don't disagree with you. I just think the window is shut now if you don't invest in starting pitching. Too many up and coming teams that are ready to be a serious threat (White Sox, A's, Toronto, Rays).

We get a solid #2 and #3 and we can keep the window open for another two years, at which time we have to make some serious decisions with position players (replacing with young kids or free agents) to extend the window.