Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 109 of 256 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3834
    I still believe Sevy will be a strong #1 and German will be a strong #2. in 2022 we will be confident going into the playoffs with those two and Cole as our top three.

Quote Originally Posted by PJO34 View Post
    I still believe Sevy will be a strong #1 and German will be a strong #2. in 2022 we will be confident going into the playoffs with those two and Cole as our top three.
    Love the confidence and optimism.

I do believe being without the two this season hurt quite a bit, particularly in post season. If Yankees had Sevy or even German to send out instead of a green rook in Garcia, outcome may have been different.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    If Sevy is truly healthy , shoulder included, t worst he's a back end of the rotation guy who can have. great game.
    German to me would be wonderful surprise as. 2. I think he could be a solid mid rotation guy at worst.

But tdamn, if all ells into the Yankees favor?
    Cole
    Sevy
    German
    Monty
    Devi

I like

Ignorance is bliss

I have to disagree about serevino being a #1 starter , he wasnít a number 1 before he got hurt why would he suddenly be a number one in a year? I say at best he could be a pretty solid number 2 . As for German , he has a lot to prove before I could ever consider him a number 2 starter . As of right now German at best is a middle of the rotation pitcher .
    Last edited by Posada20; 12-12-2020 at 05:09 PM.

You, Jorge relish the role of being the resident contrarian. It seems at times you disagree just for the sake of disagreement. Which suggests to me you perceive other opinions inferior to your own. I have a suggestion. Why not take Dayners up on his challenge? It would all be in good fun. If you are successful, just think of the bragging rights you would enjoy. The instant credibility.

Think about it.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    You, Jorge relish the role of being the resident contrarian. It seems at times you disagree just for the sake of disagreement. Which suggests to me you perceive other opinions inferior to your own. I have a suggestion. Why not take Dayners up on his challenge? It would all be in good fun. If you are successful, just think of the bragging rights you would enjoy. The instant credibility.

Think about it.
    Lol, you're asking too much with this bolded word.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post

Think about it.
    I already proved dayners wrong why would I need to agree to his challenge ? I have no desire to accept his challenge now please move on from it .

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    ^ I'm shocked he hasn't excepted my challenge since I have no clue what I'm talking about. He has even bothered to reply to Clown, Doc or Slick either.
    You're probably better off not doing it now that I think about it.

Has he ever admitted he's wrong? I doubt it.

He's the only poster here that's universally disliked. Pretty impressive to be honest.

You, I and everyone else know; He would play the victim card, which he is so good at. He would also somehow claim you rigged it against him.

It was so much nicer here when he was banned.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I already proved dayners wrong why would I need to agree to his challenge ? I have no desire to accept his challenge now please move on from it .
    the only thing you have " proved" is you are only capable of criticizing people and can't or won't actually back up your "opinions" with actual results. or are you scared of losing ?
    Last edited by dayners81; 12-11-2020 at 10:23 PM.

the only thing you have " proved" is you are only capable of criticizing people and can't or won't actually back up your "opinions" with actual results. or are you scared of loosing ?
    He is probably more afraid of losing, not so much of loosing.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    No, youíre wrong

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    He is probably more afraid of losing, not so much of loosing.

lol, thanks buddy for catching that

Quote Originally Posted by RJYANKS12 View Post
    No, youíre wrong
    [emoji1595]

lol, thanks buddy for catching that
    [emoji3059]

Quote Originally Posted by RJYANKS12 View Post
    No, youíre wrong
    Wrong about what ? Please elaborate . And btw I donít go challenging people to go to a website and build a better team than I could every time someone says they are glad I am not the GM . That is just a bit extreme if you ask me .