Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 208 of 208 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208
Results 3,106 to 3,110 of 3110
    Quote Originally Posted by PJO34 View Post
    Adam King
    @TheKingSource

Luis Castillo to the @Yankees update: For the 1st time I am hearing there may be a 3rd team in the trade. Likely receiving Adam Ottavino. The #Yankees and @Reds working hard to get this done but it remains to be seen if it does get done!

8:56 PM · Jan 16, 2021·Twitter Web App
    Id Cashman and Hal get this done, WOW. I would love to know what kind of package we would have to give up. With all the outfielders we've been connected to he's got to be one of the main pieces.

I'll be very curious to see what happens with this. Is this guy a reliable source or just another twitter GM??

Frazier, Andujar, Peraza, Devi and Schmidt with Otto going somewhere also in a 3 team deal for Castillio. I saw another package that had Gil in it instead on Andujar... or that has been whats discussed according to what i've heard/read... absolutely no idea how likely its is just that its being heavily discussed. One source i got it from is someone i consider reliable .... take it for whatever its worth

thats definitely alot, especially pitching wise to give up. I really don't have an issue trading both Schmidt and Garcia especially if the can keep Gil, Roansy and Medina

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Frazier, Andujar, Peraza, Devi and Schmidt with Otto going somewhere also in a 3 team deal for Castillio. I saw another package that had Gil in it instead on Andujar... or that has been whats discussed according to what i've heard/read... absolutely no idea how likely its is just that its being heavily discussed. One source i got it from is someone i consider reliable .... take it for whatever its worth

thats definitely alot, especially pitching wise to give up. I really don't have an issue trading both Schmidt and Garcia especially if the can keep Gil, Roansy and Medina
    I hope this is real and gets done. Getting Castillo without giving up those young pitchers you mentioned or Dominguez is a win in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post

I don't think it takes quite that much. Frazier, Garcia, Schmidt, and Peraza together is essentially the equivalent of trading four top 5 prospects in the organization. I think that package is heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I don't think it takes quite that much. Frazier, Garcia, Schmidt, and Peraza together is essentially the equivalent of trading four top 5 prospects in the organization. I think that package is heavy.
    pinestripe alley and a couple other sources are now saying Frazier and Andujar are the 2key pieces. I would think the package you mentioned should be enough to blow them away like the Reds wanted. I'd absolutely love to be a fly on Cashmans wall right now just to findout how real this is and what players for sure are involved. If they end up pulling this deal off this could be one incredible rotation. We start the yr with
    Cole
    Castillio
    Kluber
    Monty
    German

Sevy gets back mid season and its not a huge stretch to think one of Gil, Medina or Roansy, if they aren't traded could force there way into the rotation. If Kluber and Sevy return anywhere close to form we would have 4 Torp in the rotation by Mid June. Even if Sevy and Kluber only pitch at 80-90% of what they are capable they still make incredible 3-4s