Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Mets please sign Tanaka

Love Tanaka, want him around NYC. Mets sign him please.

Maybe you should tweet Steve Cohen the Mets new owner on twitter, he is very active and does respond to fans sometimes.

But I see him going to the West Coast. the Mets will probably use that $29million they have under the luxury tax for either Springer or Bauer.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiNYC View Post
    Maybe you should tweet Steve Cohen the Mets new owner on twitter, he is very active and does respond to fans sometimes.

But I see him going to the West Coast. the Mets will probably use that $29million they have under the luxury tax for either Springer or Bauer.
    I am not on any social media, unless this forum counts as that. I limit my exposure to the internet. I only do this a combined a pair of hours every few months.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I am not on any social media, unless this forum counts as that. I limit my exposure to the internet. I only do this a combined a pair of hours every few months.
    That's cool. But we don't have much pull on what the Mets do. But would love to see him stay in NYC of course.

Signing Tanaka should not go hand in hand with Kluber. Tanaka should still be resigned for insurance. I mean Garcia is still very young and Severino probably wonít be ready until second half of the year. Even Kluber, he didnít even pitch last year. Not sure on Germanís status, is his suspension over? All of these factors are p plenty enough to bring Tanaka back at least for one year.

Well if Tanaka goes to the Mets and pitches very well, let Cashman choke on it.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Well if Tanaka goes to the Mets and pitches very well, let Cashman choke on it.
    Big time

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    Signing Tanaka should not go hand in hand with Kluber. Tanaka should still be resigned for insurance. I mean Garcia is still very young and Severino probably wonít be ready until second half of the year. Even Kluber, he didnít even pitch last year. Not sure on Germanís status, is his suspension over? All of these factors are p plenty enough to bring Tanaka back at least for one year.
    German's suspension is over and he is currently pitching in winter league in the Dominican Republic (and doing well).

He should be an option. Right now we have (unless someone gets injured God Forbid):

- Gerrit Cole
    - Jordan Montgomery
    - Deivi Garcia
    - Domingo German
    - Corey Kluber
    - Clarke Schmidt
    - Jonathan Loaisiga

So that's 7 options and with Severino probably coming back around June.

German's suspension is over and he is currently pitching in winter league in the Dominican Republic (and doing well).

He should be an option. Right now we have (unless someone gets injured God Forbid):

- Gerrit Cole
    - Jordan Montgomery
    - Deivi Garcia
    - Domingo German
    - Corey Kluber
    - Clarke Schmidt
    - Jonathan Loaisiga

So that's 7 options and with Severino probably coming back around June.
    My fellow Bronxite, love you bro, but give me Tanaka back.

My fellow Bronxite, love you bro, but give me Tanaka back.
    well if they sign Castillo who had better numbers the last 3 years would that satisfy you bro? I'm sure he will only improve with Matt Blake as his new pitching coach.

well if they sign Castillo who had better numbers the last 3 years would that satisfy you bro? I'm sure he will only improve with Matt Blake as his new pitching coach.
    Brian Cashman is this you ??? Tell the truth...

Brian Cashman is this you ??? Tell the truth...
    ROFL no I'm not. and don't look for him on PSD or anybody else like him for that matter, eventhough at one point I could have sweared Leo was Hank Steibrenner