Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    besides Degrom who else are you talking about?
    What about Sindergard and wheeler ? They have both been pretty good
    Last edited by Posada20; 10-26-2020 at 10:11 PM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    You're right....in a sense. It wouldn't be a bad idea, it would be a horrible idea.
    I know. In a discussion where the original post was a suggestion to help the rotation next year, it was a very bad idea, seeing, Verlander won't pitch next year.

Signing a 39 year old a year out from TJ surgery for a season? It isn't at the top of my list. Verlander is a horse so maybe he is that rarity who reverse from the surgery and is able to pitch to form at that age. Would he be a bad gambler for a small deal with the expectation of plugging him into the back ed of a rotation? No
    would it be shortsighted to expect him to anchor a rotation? Yes

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    What about Sindergard and wheeler ? They have both been pretty good
    we have a baseline for what you consider developmental success, finally. Thor came from the ays farm system and when healthy has been very good but the healthy part has been the issue. Same thing with Wheeler when he was with the Mets, huge upside with tremendous stuff but could never stay healthy enough with the Mets to reach that next level like he did in Philly this yr

Look, Hal is cutting back. The Rays got there and played well without the huge payroll.

Tanaka and DJ will get resigned. And expect Gardy back as well.

Cashbox wants to see how 162 plays out with the roster that is basically set.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Rooting for the Sister team tonight.

This should have been an LA/Yanks WS.

The ratings are atrocious!
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Look, Hal is cutting back. The Rays got there and played well without the huge payroll.

Resigning Tanaka and bringing back gArdner is not cutting back

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    If only someone was interested in taking cashman as their gm ...

You claim he's horrible. What makes you think another team would be interested in someone you think is horrible? Of course in reality, there'd be plenty of interest.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

if it was not for betts the dodgers would have been eliminated by the braves got to spend for high impact players since the home grown talent is not getting it done...

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    You claim he's horrible. What makes you think another team would be interested in someone you think is horrible? Of course in reality, there'd be plenty of interest.
    Well whatever team that would be really interested in him could have him imo .

[QUOTE=rrzubnyy;33672212]Look, Hal is cutting back. The Rays got there and played well without the huge payroll.

Cashbox wants to see how 162 plays out with the roster that is basically set.[QUOTE]

Probably true based upon what Iíve read. Pretty much means the window on this team is over after next year.

So the real question is how would everyone proceed with the rebuild on this club? Do you trade Cole, Britton, Chappy, Judge, DJ, Torres and jump start it at the trade deadline when we are out of playoff contention?

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Miguel Andujar, Domingo German, and Gary Sanchez are all playing winter ball this year.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Yanks probably trying to show case Andujar and Sanchez or they are trying to showcase themselves. Reportedly both their agents have asked the Yanks for trades, either way they are try to increase their value which is good for us

German desperately needs to get used to live hitters again. How he does next yr is going to be very important for our success
    Last edited by dayners81; 10-27-2020 at 07:35 PM.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Yanks probably trying to show case Andujar and Sanchez or they are trying to showcase themselves. Reportedly both their agents have asked the Yanks for trades, either way they are try to increase their value which is good for us

German desperately needs to get used to live hitters again. How he does next yr is going to be very important for our success
    [emoji817]

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

They will probably try to trade 2 of those three this off season . Or atleast they should .

Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast