Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 201 of 255 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3823
    The AAV is great but 6yrs?? for a big bodied middle infielder? The gotta be planning on moving him to 1st base as some point

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    The talk between Corey Kluber and the Yankees has been a 1-year deal. "I'm told all he wants is a 1-year deal. He wants to go out and prove himself," source tells NJ Advance Media.
    - Kuty

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    The AAV is great but 6yrs?? for a big bodied middle infielder? The gotta be planning on moving him to 1st base as some point
    Money is good. Term...meh. I agree this has 1B written all over it.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    - Kuty

Another guy gambling on himself.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    - Kuty

DJ for 15, Kluber for 6-8 and a reliever for 5m

reading that the Yanks are in the early stages of discussing Gary Sanchez and Domingo German to the Colorado Rockies for Jon Gray, Tony Wolters and Raimel Tapia

Tapia is a 26yr old Lhed LFer who hit .321 with 1hr last yr, it seems like we would be Gardy's replacement
    Throw in Voit and get story

DJ for 15, Kluber for 6-8 and a reliever for 5m
    and the reliever should be someone like Greene, Melancon or Workman (I would love to get Osuna but he will cost more than $5million).

Quote Originally Posted by RJYANKS12 View Post
    Throw in Voit and get story
    i'd be on board with that especially after this DJ deal

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiNYC View Post
    and the reliever should be someone like Greene, Melancon or Workman (I would love to get Osuna but he will cost more than $5million).
    or Yates... i'm still holding out hope for Rosenthal

Jeff Passan
    @JeffPassan
    ·
    23m
    Second baseman DJ LeMahieu and the New York Yankees are finalizing a six-year, $90M contract, sources familiar with the agreement tell ESPN.

LeMahieu’s return to New York always felt inevitable. It took a while. But he wanted to be there and Yankees get top free agent target.
    if this is true dj gave the yanks a discount i expected 4 years 85-90 mil

i'd be on board with that especially after this DJ deal

or Yates... i'm still holding out hope for Rosenthal
    Yates....buy low candidate hoping to increase value. Perfect Cashman catch. Is he healthy? Wicked stuff when right.

Hand ...also an intriguing choice. LHer. He is coming of a stellar 2020 season that saw him finish with a 1.37 FIP and 16 saves in 16 opportunities. But may be too rich for Hal. Seems Cohen ain't afraid of the asking price. He did have that melt down against Yankees.

11. 01-15-2021, 01:25 PM

I know I am usually glass-half-full, but it seems like everyone's on sale and the Yankees should not be choosing this year to reset LT. Also, selling low on German and Sanchez is really dumb. And, why didn't we grab any of the top 30 international free agents? Don't want to sound like Eeyore, but come on, Yankees.

yankees still have to get starters and the bullpen is nor reliable green can be good or terrible in the playoffs chapman is totally unreliable. ottavino stinks..

Lindor, Carrasco and Hand, which would have been a hell of a winter could easily have been had if Hal would have been willing to go to 220 or so.

DJ only getting 15m AAV has to scare the crap out of guys like Springer, Realmuto and Bauer. BTW has anyone heard anything about Realmuto market lately

I just got a text from my source saying the Yanks have offered Kluber 1yr7m with another 5-7 in incentives. With Bowden reporting that the Yanks expect to sign a starter in the next 24-48 hrs makes sense. It also fit exactly with Klubers timeliness according to Rosenthal

If we end up with Kluber the potential that rotation has is very high. At the same time we'll be heavily counting on 2 pitchers in Kluber and Sevy that haven't pitched in 2yrs and are coming off major injuries and German who missed all last yr. What could possibly go wrong

Yanks Castillo trade rumors update
    https://yanksgoyard.com/2021/01/15/y...te-jon-heyman/

Quote Originally Posted by PJO34 View Post
    I know I am usually glass-half-full, but it seems like everyone's on sale and the Yankees should not be choosing this year to reset LT. Also, selling low on German and Sanchez is really dumb. And, why didn't we grab any of the top 30 international free agents? Don't want to sound like Eeyore, but come on, Yankees.