Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dalton can read the defense faster that Dak does. He was a good QB in Cincy without the weapons he has here in Dallas. He will be fine, hell he'll play himself into a huge contract from someone to come be the starter after playing here for a year, unless he gets hurt too.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Dalton can read the defense faster that Dak does. He was a good QB in Cincy without the weapons he has here in Dallas. He will be fine, hell he'll play himself into a huge contract from someone to come be the starter after playing here for a year, unless he gets hurt too.
    If he plays well he might get that contract here in Dallas. Depending on where Dak is in his recovery by the time the Cowboys have to make a decision to franchise him or not.

At his highest salary in Cincy, Dalton was making $16M per. If he plays well I could see him getting an offer of $20M per.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    oh he had weapons in cincy, he had weapons. thats just a lie, just like mahomes does it with no weapons... mahomes may end up being the goat but that team has a lot of weapons around him. some were brought in to help smith until they made their move for mahomes.

Aaron Rodgers is the ONLY QB in the league where their teams dont get him any help

Sorry but AJ Green in his best > any of our WR's
    Sanu at his best = Gallup right now
    We have Lamb, I think he will be a stud. They had Eifert before the injuries came
    We have Zeke and Pollard. Well Zeke is better than Hill and Bernard but that was good duo for them and honestly right now you cant say Pollard was better than either of them the way hes playing this season.

I will say the Jets are sure trying not to get any help for Darnold so Rodgers may not be alone after all.

And WTF is it with this fanbase and the media saying "great QB's make others better" when we had Austin, Hurns and rookie Gallup as our best WR, but with literally every other freaking QB and team its "him's don't got nuffin's"

When its literally any other QB its an excuse for them to suck. When its this team or specifically this QB its his fault.

Its like the league has Dak derrangement syndrome like the sissies in this country have with President Orange. You don't know what you speak on, you don't know why you don't like said person/player but you can't ever STFU about said person/player either.

Cowboys just signed Garrett Gilbert off the Browns practice squad as the backup. It's a huge dropoff after Dalton. We'll see how Dalton is against the Cardinals. He did look good in his limited time. Made good reads and was able to thread the ball between defenders before that Zeke TD. Then had those two very nice passes to Gallup. Lamb looked really good. It seems like the Cowboys are getting a pass rush with Aldon Smith. The problem is probably more with the secondary and the linebackers.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Cowboys just signed Garrett Gilbert off the Browns practice squad as the backup. It's a huge dropoff after Dalton. We'll see how Dalton is against the Cardinals. He did look good in his limited time. Made good reads and was able to thread the ball between defenders before that Zeke TD. Then had those two very nice passes to Gallup. Lamb looked really good. It seems like the Cowboys are getting a pass rush with Aldon Smith. The problem is probably more with the secondary and the linebackers.
    I didnít even know Gilbert was in the league. I remember him from his days at the University of Texas.

I guess Jerry couldnít stand it, he said this was the first time since heís owned the team that he hasnít written a check to someone named Garrett. Is he has his guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I didnít even know Gilbert was in the league. I remember him from his days at the University of Texas.

I guess Jerry couldnít stand it, he said this was the first time since heís owned the team that he hasnít written a check to someone named Garrett. Is he has his guy.

I think he threw 3 passes in the NFL, but has most bounced around practice squads. Speaking of Garrett, Garrett had an awkward exchange with Jerry Jones at the Giants game. I saw him try to give Jerry a hug and Jerry just stood there. Stephen Jones, though, did give Garrett a heartfelt hug.

I think he threw 3 passes in the NFL, but has most bounced around practice squads. Speaking of Garrett, Garrett had an awkward exchange with Jerry Jones at the Giants game. I saw him try to give Jerry a hug and Jerry just stood there. Stephen Jones, though, did give Garrett a heartfelt hug.
    Thatís hilarious. Jerry has done moved on. Lol!

Thatís hilarious. Jerry has done moved on. Lol!

Yeah, Jerry reacted like a guy that dumped a girl and then ran into her. He literally did not move an inch as Garrett went in for that awkward try at a hug.

Yeah, Jerry reacted like a guy that dumped a girl and then ran into her. He literally did not move an inch as Garrett went in for that awkward try at a hug.
    Itís like when you get a text from an ex and theyíre pouring their heart out, and you respond with ďwhoís this?Ē

Itís like when you get a text from an ex and theyíre pouring their heart out, and you respond with ďwhoís this?Ē

Is the Cowboys defense mainly a result of the players not understanding the fundamentals or is it because of a lack of talent? Just a few years ago, I remember them shutting down the then explosive Saints.

Btw, the Chiefs just got Leveon Bell at a small salary. Jeez. They were already stacked. So, they're now even more dangerous? Andy Reid will probably get Bell back on track since Reid is so innovative.

Based on what I read most people are saying effort and talent is not the problem with the Cowboys defense. The problem is they are running a new defense and none of the players seem to know what their assignment is supposed to be. To me this is ALL on Nolan. He apparently hasnít been able to teach his defense to the players.

Based on what I read most people are saying effort and talent is not the problem with the Cowboys defense. The problem is they are running a new defense and none of the players seem to know what their assignment is supposed to be. To me this is ALL on Nolan. He apparently hasnít been able to teach his defense to the players.

A lot of the woes I notice are more breakdowns, blown assignments and mental mistakes. They are getting some pass rush from Aldon Smith. It looks like it's more from the lineback and secondary.

Then again, the Cowboys could surprise us and win games they are not expected to win. It would help if they run the ball effectively and control the time of possession. When they are physical, is when they are at their most effective.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12