Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    media has people so flubberbusted that a normal debate is rejected despite nothing to prevent it from happening as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I liked this part:

Elsewhere on the night, Fox aired coverage of the Los Angeles Dodgers’ thrashing at the hands of the Atlanta Braves.

Their mics will be muted for the first couple of minutes of a candidate response in next debate.

Nice.

Too bad the World Series will be in session when this next debate occurs live, but I'll be watching a recorded version of it on YouTube once the game is over.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Damn Trump doesn't like the idea of having someone else be able to tell him he can't speak. I wonder if he would be smart enough to pull a Reagan and maybe bring his own back up mic and say something like "I'm paying for this mic".
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

He'll just talk louder looking to disrupt Biden...'cause obviously he'd still be hearing him.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Damn Trump doesn't like the idea of having someone else be able to tell him he can't speak. I wonder if he would be smart enough to pull a Reagan and maybe bring his own back up mic and say something like "I'm paying for this mic".
    are there any tweets from Trump to support this.

both campaigns have agreed to this.

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/19/92560...dential-debate
    The commission says both campaigns have agreed to the two-minute, uninterrupted rule.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    He'll just talk louder looking to disrupt Biden...'cause obviously he'd still be hearing him.
    Lol we were just saying this then I saw your post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Oh, you know he will whine like a little child during the debate and every day about it to the election.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    are there any tweets from Trump to support this.

both campaigns have agreed to this.

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/19/92560...dential-debate
    We are talking about someone who broke his marriage vows with three women, shafted his investors in past business deals, promise us that the virus will disappear, he would make America great again, stop N.Korea from nuclear testing, etc, etc. Just going on past deeds, promises mean crap to him.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    We are talking about someone who broke his marriage vows with three women, shafted his investors in past business deals, promise us that the virus will disappear, he would make America great again, stop N.Korea from nuclear testing, etc, etc. Just going on past deeds, promises mean crap to him.
    well, to be fair, promises mean zilch to most any politician
    I mean I was listening to all the things Biden was promising he'd do and all I could think of was 'with what money'?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

and also broke all the rules he agreed to in the first debate?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well, to be fair, promises mean zilch to most any politician
    I mean I was listening to all the things Biden was promising he'd do and all I could think of was 'with what money'?
    True that. Listening to Biden making promises and all I could think is 'yeah, right. I have been to this rodeo before' I can spend an equal amount of time ranting about both of them, wait until after the election when I don't have Trump to distract me from dissing him. I have a long history of watching this guy, and if I vote, it will be for neither of the two parties candidates like in 2016.

We got to quit voting from the bottom of the barrel of choices.

I hope you have the same "with what money" attitude when republicans hand out tax cuts to the rich, social welfare for the corp. and increasing the paid-out to the military industry.

We must start reaching for a compromise on all these things that aren't guided by the corruption on the hill.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-20-2020 at 06:23 PM.

True that. Listening to Biden making promises and all I could think is 'yeah, right. I have been to this rodeo before' I can spend an equal amount of time ranting about both of them, wait until after the election when I don't have Trump to distract me from dissing him. I have a long history of watching this guy, and if I vote, it will be for neither of the two parties candidates like in 2016.

We got to quit voting from the bottom of the barrel of choices.

I hope you have the same "with what money" attitude when republicans hand out tax cuts to the rich, social welfare for the corp. and increasing the paid-out to the military industry.

We must start reaching for a compromise on all these things that aren't guided by the corruption on the hill.
    people need to start getting out and caucusing and to the primaries and the such. If more people would get out and make their voices heard than you wouldn't have the issue of a party just picking whoever they wanted to pick to run. its a lot harder for a party to throw a candidate out there when most of the party comes out and supports a different candidate.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast