Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 878
  1. #46
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    18,202
    At least didn’t give up a TD. Fortunate for that drop

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28,638
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    You’d think that if you gave up 3 or 4 first rounders and significant money between two LBs they’d be making more plays than they are currently
    Mack just did everything he could on that play. If Brady weren't a wizard in the pocket that's a sack.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,879
    Have no idea why Quinn’s on and off the field during the first series of the game. C’mon dude


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    River Forest, Illinois
    Posts
    4,093
    Decent stop by the D, but we have to get off the field faster and tackle better (Ro)

    We need a TD here, no excuses.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    You’d think that if you gave up 3 or 4 first rounders and significant money between two LBs they’d be making more plays than they are currently
    Mack already has 3 pressures this game he's totally worth it Robert Quinn however is worthless so far.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28,638
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Have no idea why Quinn’s on and off the field during the first series of the game. C’mon dude


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd guess he's still not 100%

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,879
    Patterson PLEASE stay in the end zone l!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,674
    Yea we lost off 1st play

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28,638
    Patterson end around will work one of these days

  10. #55
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    18,202
    Hate that term ‘double doink’...oye

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    14,168
    Typical Aikman and Buck reviewing a pointless play that happens several minutes ago just to discuss Brady and how he's immune to missed throws.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28,638
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Typical Aikman and Buck reviewing a pointless play that happens several minutes ago just to discuss Brady and how he's immune to missed throws.
    In this case, I actually appreciated the replay. Regardless of the commentary, I had no idea Brady got hit on that throw.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28,638
    Mitch Foles.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    14,168
    Damn that was a Trubisky level miss loooool.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    River Forest, Illinois
    Posts
    4,093
    The ghost of Mitch hit foles there

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •