Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    I don't have a great feeling about this one.

And I echo the "fire everyone" sentiments, but as Bibs said, they'll be just good enough for everyone to come back next season and the cycle of mediocrity continues until they completely bottom out one of these years.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    This'll be the first game I get to watch from beginning to end. All I ask is to be competitive and look decent on offense. It would be nice if we could pressure Brady. Our pass rush needs some contributions aside from HicksMack.
    Quinn has been a huge letdown so far, and I didn't imagine losing Goldman would be so impactful (considering he wasn't good last year iirc)

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I think even our fans our under rating how good the D has been.

Points allowed

26 (to a SUPER HIGH POWERED OFFENSE)

We are 8th in yards allowed and 7th in points allowed. No the TOs have not been there but the opportunity for them has. Eddie Jackson Called back pick 6. Strip Sack Whiped out by a Roughing the passer. INT by Roquan with a toe on the line. Mack dropping the easiest pick of his career.

This Bucs team is not exactly healthy either. Arguably their Best WR is out. Their #2 or #1 (pending how you look at things) is basically playing on a single ankle. And their 3rd best guy is also hobbled. Also Arguably their best TE is out for the season.

I have no doubt that the Bears can hold the Bucs on D to an extent. The question is Can the bears score more than 20 points. Because I am almost certain you will have to to beat brady.
    They've been very good situationally but I think we're expecting a dominant top 3 defense.

Yeah, I guess top 10 does sound right.

We're spoiled with the Lovie D and then 2018 lol

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Yep. We are stuck with an organization of ineptitude, one that will never prioritize winning as the top goal. This franchise is stuck in the mud and will likely stay there.
    I don't think they haven't prioritized winning. Financially, the Bears have historically spent right towards the top of the league, they're just too incompetent to pool their resources correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I don't think they haven't prioritized winning. Financially, the Bears have historically spent right towards the top of the league, they're just too incompetent to pool their resources correctly.
    The mccaskeys loyalty to sweaty teddy is what’s holding them back

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I do think they have held onto coaches and GM’s too long and part of that had to do with having to pay their contracts after firing them. Could say the same thing for keeping Ted Phillips for 20 plus years and letting him influence decisions on who they hire to make personnel decisions. If Phillips was replaced with a very competent person and given the keys to bring in proper people in key roles we would have a much better chance. McCaskey and Phillips have proven to be incompetent, and them still being in charge of hiring the right people after decades of futility is in itself not prioritizing winning over egos. Its not just payroll.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    They've been very good situationally but I think we're expecting a dominant top 3 defense.

Yeah, I guess top 10 does sound right.

We're spoiled with the Lovie D and then 2018 lol

The standards are high but since the offense sucks ***, the defense has to be top 3 minimum. All our play makers are on that side of the ball, minus A-Rob. In 2018 the bears had the (20th ranked offense and the best defense. This year, the offense is near the bottom and the defense is top 10ish. If both units continue to operate at that level, this is a 7-9/8-8 team. Offenses are even better so far this year than in 2018, so I would be shocked if Foles and the offense could finish top 20. The defense has to get back to a top 3 level dominant defense for this team to have any chance

Lolol a “Matt Nagy is a fraud” sound byte on Fox

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Lolol a “Matt Nagy is a fraud” sound byte on Fox
    That Jim Belushi skit spoke from all of our hearts [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s do this!

I actually believe this will be a close game.

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast