Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 878
  1. #556
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    16,691
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Any updates on Daniels?

    Please god be nothing serious...
    Torn pec

  2. #557
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Peoria, IL
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Any updates on Daniels?

    Please god be nothing serious...
    Gabe Kaplan reported they fear its torn, which would be the end of his season

  3. #558
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    28,093
    Most productive outside the numbers. Huh, nice.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  4. #559
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    24,377
    On a bright note: Mack was a beast tonight for the D.

    Also, glad were pissing away $70 mil to Robert Quinn, who has 2 tackles in 4 games played. Money well spent

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  5. #560
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,829

  6. #561
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,454
    Mack is definitely looking more like Mack lately

  7. #562
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    26,240
    Quinn has got to still be banged up right?

    Warford opt out? I know him and Leary are FAs.

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,684
    Love it

  9. #564
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,684
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Quinn has got to still be banged up right?

    Warford opt out? I know him and Leary are FAs.
    He better be

  10. #565
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,684
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    On a bright note: Mack was a beast tonight for the D.

    Also, glad were pissing away $70 mil to Robert Quinn, who has 2 tackles in 4 games played. Money well spent
    Getting paid the same as Conklin. Would have been the better pickup

  11. #566
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    26,240
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Getting paid the same as Conklin. Would have been the better pickup
    Especially when your see what players like Shaq Lawson and Markus Golden got.

    Rule 1 of FA- you don't pay long term money to older players.

    I didn't even hate the deal bc I figured we'd get 2 good years... but I'm assuming he's still banged up.

    That was vintage Mack tonight. We've got a long time for rest too so that's good news.

  12. #567
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,397
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Especially when your see what players like Shaq Lawson and Markus Golden got.

    Rule 1 of FA- you don't pay long term money to older players.

    I didn't even hate the deal bc I figured we'd get 2 good years... but I'm assuming he's still banged up ?
    Either that or he’s not as game speed yet. Has to be something because he should at least be getting some pressures. No way he just fell off a cliff after an awesome season last year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #568
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,829

  14. #569
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Was just gonna post that.

  15. #570
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    318

    he probably thought it was halftime

Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •