Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Trumps refusal to leave if he loses

I'm curious to hear from Trump supporters. What are your guys opinions on Trump alluding to not giving up power if he loses the election?

Seems to basically completely undermine democracy, which is a core american value.

What are your opinions on it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

not a supporter, but it doesn't matter...if he loses he's still in power until January.....and Secret Service are sworn to protect the president..when that's no longer him he'll be evicted if he remains

I'm more concerned about what he does in his last few weeks if he loses
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    not a supporter, but it doesn't matter...if he loses he's still in power until January.....and Secret Service are sworn to protect the president..when that's no longer him he'll be evicted if he remains

I'm more concerned about what he does in his last few weeks if he loses
    Probably an equal amount of executive orders and pardons as Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Probably an equal amount of executive orders and pardons as Obama.
    Odds are that his letter in the desk to Biden is a list of people that he's pardoning. 95% of them will have the last name Trump.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Odds are that his letter in the desk to Biden is a list of people that he's pardoning. 95% of them will have the last name Trump.
    How many Trumps are in jail?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm curious to hear from Trump supporters. What are your guys opinions on Trump alluding to not giving up power if he loses the election?

Seems to basically completely undermine democracy, which is a core american value.

What are your opinions on it?

We've seen 4 years worth of Democrats not accepting the results of the election. Pretty sure the American people have already seen the blueprint.

We've seen 4 years worth of Democrats not accepting the results of the election. Pretty sure the American people have already seen the blueprint.
    You should refresh your talking points, this ones been played out for years
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    You should refresh your talking points, this ones been played out for years
    Yes it has. 4 to be exact.

Wonderful rebuttal by the way.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Yes it has. 4 to be exact.

Wonderful rebuttal by the way.
    Cool self own, you do my work for me
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Hillary conceded the election that night. Trump has been on trail bc heís a crook. I donít see how these things are related

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Hillary conceded the election that night. Trump has been on trail bc heís a crook. I donít see how these things are related

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She didn't and still doesn't today. By the way, "biden shouldn't concede the election under any circumstances".

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Cool self own, you do my work for me
    Yeah....okay.

Sure, but there was never potential for a forced removal of any type.

I dont know what trump means by refusing to just say he will accept the results, but he making it sound like someone gonna have to remove him or something, lol. Crazy ****er, lol.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'm just legitimately curious do the Trump supporters here feel the same way?

If he loses should he challenge it and not concede? Forget about the voter fraud, we already know its going to be a story and we already know Trump will claim it and patchwork together some bs.

If he loses on election night, should he concede or should he challenge it? Curious to Trump supporters thoughts...

This thread is proof that the MSM machine works.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast