Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I mean 3 less touchdowns is a lot haha that’s 21 points, we’d probably be 3-1 if his numbers were exactly the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Riiiiight.

Our d gives up 30 points a game. How about if our d gives up less than 30 a game. That would be nice. Then we could win a few games

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    4 lost fumbles plays a factor as well.
    You know what else is a factor? Jones, Clark, honey badger. And throwing to kelce, hill, hardman and watkins(the fastest wr group in the nfl paired with the best te).

Fire Guenther!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Carr has actually 5 fumbles, but 4 were lost.
    Also keep in mind that Richards fumble counts against Carr since Richard never gained possession

Chiefs won't go undefeated. Might as well lose to us. But not this week. Raiders 24 - Chiefs 40.

Carr has actually 5 fumbles, but 4 were lost.
    I see where the discrepancy is. They have Carr at 3 fumbles as a QB and 2 fumbles as a RB

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Fire Guenther!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    I don't believe this happens. I think Guenther is our best bet for the season. If the season was lost that would be a different story. Gruden seems to have a lot confidence in Guenther

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    You know what else is a factor? Jones, Clark, honey badger. And throwing to kelce, hill, hardman and watkins(the fastest wr group in the nfl paired with the best te).
    I think Chiefs have the most talent in the league. That team is almost unfair

man. I really don't understand why we have never tanked. Colts did it when they had Manning and they ended up with Luck. This year would have been the perfect year to tank for Lawrence. Now with 2 wins the #1 may be out of reach. It's obvious Carr is a good QB but not an elite QB that we need. Lawrence is a future star. But knowing how the Raiders have drafted recently, expect us to draft another corner and WR early in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    They don't have the most talent. O-line is average @ best. It's Mahomes that makes all of them look like stars. Also it's the system that puts players in positions to succeed. That is why the Pats have been so damn good for the last 12 years. Notice how they can take bums and make them out to be good players when they have been trash everywhere else.

Sadly for us Gruden is stuck in the 2000's and he is trying to coach us like the 2000's Raiders. Times have change. It's more of a passing league now not the run it down your throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I agree, they've put together an incredible team. We need to steal whoever is responsible for it.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Brown back at practice! Slide Good over the RG as Jackson is crap. Simpson has been solid at LG. Not great, but for a rookie doing good. Hopefully Richie is back after the Bye.

3 sack fumbles and one of those for a TD hurts a lot. Something Carr needs to avoid moving forward. He knows this, but has to make it happen!
    Jackson allowed the DT to push him in the backfield on the 4th down play when that used to be a bread and butter play that we could count on.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    They don't have the most talent. O-line is average @ best. It's Mahomes that makes all of them look like stars. Also it's the system that puts players in positions to succeed. That is why the Pats have been so damn good for the last 12 years. Notice how they can take bums and make them out to be good players when they have been trash everywhere else.

Sadly for us Gruden is stuck in the 2000's and he is trying to coach us like the 2000's Raiders. Times have change. It's more of a passing league now not the run it down your throat.
    Osemele is looking like the nasty road grader that he used to look like for us a few years ago. Gruden has lost touch with this generation of players. The schemes must be simple so that players can be more instinctive and not constantly second guessing because the preseason was not available to clean things up. Also the tackler should be a whole lot better than it is right now. Yes I know that 31 other teams have the same conditions but this is where as a manager you have to understand your personnel and how to help them meet the objectives. Just Win Baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    man. I really don't understand why we have never tanked. Colts did it when they had Manning and they ended up with Luck. This year would have been the perfect year to tank for Lawrence. Now with 2 wins the #1 may be out of reach. It's obvious Carr is a good QB but not an elite QB that we need. Lawrence is a future star. But knowing how the Raiders have drafted recently, expect us to draft another corner and WR early in the draft.
    To really tank, you'd have to trade away most of your good players. You want to give away Jacobs? Abram? Waller? etc.? If you hang onto a bunch of your good ones, odds are someone is going to finish worse than you. And it's going to take a hell of a lot more than one QB to dig out from a roster that's dismantled.

Other problem, no guarantees that the #1 QB in a given year will be Luck. You can tank and end up with the best QB prospect being Tim Couch, David Carr, Alex Smith, or he who shall not be named.

Chiefs 35 Raiders 10. With 7 of the 10 coming in Carrbage time at the end of the game.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast