Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    I was joining in with your celebration. It’s all party here. We just screwed KC in KC where’s the fireworks and bunting
    All good. I'm on day 2 and still in disbelief.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

I had fun all day poking and jabbing and smearing the losses in the faces of those hateful 49'er fans and the poor poor Queef fans. Wish Seattle could have lost...would've been a perfect tri-fecta.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by Kevj77 View Post
    Best win we've had in several years. You can see what Gruden and Mayock had in mind at least offensively now. Ruggs was what missing piece that could take it to the house on any play teams have to account for. His presence opens up the field. You could tell the difference in the Patriots and Bills games when he didn't play. It's what Gruden had in mind when he gambled on the headcase Antonio Brown. With Ruggs, Jacobs, Waller, Renfro and Carr we have the makings of a good offense that could be around for a while.
    Everything happens for a reason. Thankful for Brown not being here. We are way better off without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevj77 View Post
    Best win we've had in several years. You can see what Gruden and Mayock had in mind at least offensively now. Ruggs was what missing piece that could take it to the house on any play teams have to account for. His presence opens up the field. You could tell the difference in the Patriots and Bills games when he didn't play. It's what Gruden had in mind when he gambled on the headcase Antonio Brown. With Ruggs, Jacobs, Waller, Renfro and Carr we have the makings of a good offense that could be around for a while.
    Add Agulor and Booker to that list. Both have been solid. Hopefully we get Edwards back after the bye.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    I think the key is Nick Kwiatkoski. He really does change how everyone on the defense plays somehow. If you remember last season, the defense got off to a good start and then Burfict got suspended and then the defense fell apart. I wish the raiders re-signed Burfict and kept him at the end of the bench just in case NK gets injured again. Morrow isn't cutting it.
    He is a big plus. I agree with the Burfict thing as well.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Know who else is a freak?

Clelin F*ing Ferrell, who basically lived in the Chiefs backfield yesterday.

He was everywhere, play after play after play.

I think the most important drive of the game for Vegas was the TD drive from the mid-third quarter to early fourth quarter. At the end of the previous drive, you could see Crosby / Clelin starting to slow down a bit as they were wearing down.

That drive took 6:55 off the clock and took about 10 minutes of real time, giving the defense a chance to catch their breath.
    I concur with everything said here.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I concur with everything said here.
    I concur with you concurring

I concur with you concurring
    That is a double concurrence, the last recorded one happening when Planet LV426 was in conjunction with Seti Alpha Five due to the blasting of Alderaan. The answer of course ended up being 42.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Booker is a great rb to take some pressure of Jacobs. Guy has averaged over 5 yrds a carry for the season. Good backup. Agholor has been a great addition.

We need to subtract morrow. He should be working at Walmart not in the nfl.

Quote Originally Posted by mmbt View Post
    9 QB pressures, previous game high of 3. That's the guy the Raiders thought they were getting at #4. Now let's see if it's sustainable or just a flash in the pan.

Shoulda gotten credit for half a sack on that play where he grabbed Mahomes by the sleeve.

Still not fully trusting the D, but the 2nd half at least gives me some hope that there's untapped potential.
    I agree, game ball to Cle and the defensive line overall. I know most of the damage was done when Osemele left the game, but really hoping this past Sunday's performance has the effect of rubbing a hound dog's nose in its quarry's scent. To paraphrase Al, the QB must go down and he must go down often.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Booker is a great rb to take some pressure of Jacobs. Guy has averaged over 5 yrds a carry for the season. Good backup. Agholor has been a great addition.

We need to subtract morrow. He should be working at Walmart not in the nfl.
    He's that bruiser RB we've been wanting to compliment Jacobs. The part time role and power blocking scheme suits him.

He's that bruiser RB we've been wanting to compliment Jacobs. The part time role and power blocking scheme suits him.
    I was hoping we'd get a bruising backup RB in the draft this year or next year, but if he can do the job that's one more pick that can go towards the defense, or perhaps a young QB project to groom for the future since Gruden's system takes so damn long to learn.

BTW, saw it pointed out by Chris Simms that the Raiders basically stopped blitzing in the 2nd quarter when they kept getting burned on them, and instead going with a 3 man rush plus a spy, and changing coverages on every play. Only one blitz from late in the 2nd quarter until the end of the game. Something they picked up from watching the Pats play KC? Wherever they got the idea, it worked, and a few of those sacks/pressures really were the result of Mahomes having trouble finding someone open. Might have been the best game plan our D has had in years.

That is a double concurrence, the last recorded one happening when Planet LV426 was in conjunction with Seti Alpha Five due to the blasting of Alderaan. The answer of course ended up being 42.
    Nerd Alert!

Never was a big Star Track fan..

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Nerd Alert!

"...prone to stoogery.".

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast