Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    Hunter has never been close to being a "hater". You're wrong to say that about him. Me and some others, take your shots. But that's chicken**** to say about Hunter

That's my M-O-D.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Hunter if after all the disgusting abuse these guys have given Carr we canít lightly tease them. Then you are not doing your job in a balanced way. They should honourably eat their crow credit his performance and not top and tail it with excuses of why it doesnít count. Thatís deserves teasing!!! I was hoping this thread would be positive and full of praise not excuses for why KC lost.
    You're sounding like a real Karen rn.

Gabe got owned a few times. He did last week as well. I donít remember him being pushed back as much in his first few years. OL def gave a cleaner pocket today overall
    Chris Jones is legit... Can't blame GJ too much.

This one was definitely a very very pleasant surprise. The defense played like they wanted it for their defensive coordinator. Ruggs and TB being back along with Kwiatkowski made a difference. Great win for the Raider Nation!!!

I know its been talked about a few times this season but Kolton Miller has been really good this year. After his injury ridden rookie season he has been a difference maker.

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Yes we did, you owe it to yourself to not read anymore here and sit down and watch the replay.

Enjoy amigo...
    I did just that. I always DVR the games to rewatch and critically review players. What the hell did I just watch? I can't believe my eyes. What world did I wake up to? I can hear light, smell colors, taste sounds! It's like everyone brought their A game today. It wasn't perfect, but it's easily the best all around team effort that I've seen in a long, long time. I thought KC would win in a laugher, but I've never been so happy to eat crow. Hand me the A1 sauce. I'm 'bout to **** this bird up.

Go Raiders!

Nice win! some problems are still obvious but, there was improvement as far as a team effort. The guys were really trying out there. I'm going to pass on any negativity this week. The main thing going forward, enjoy the win, hope it's a confidence builder, get healthy with the bye and, do not come out against Brady and the Bucs and, stink the place up. Isn't it amazing how much a pass rush helps?

Love the W. We still have a lot of work to do on defense. I love Eric Harris as a back up but he's not a starter IMO. Interior pass rush is still plaguing us. Carr!!!

I was the sacrificial lamb. I missed the game and of course the Raiders pull off their biggest win since Gruden's return. I hope they replay the game this week on NFL Network. Big win!!!
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Carr's play in that first half was amazing. Sure, he got pressured, didn't set his feet properly and threw an INT, but he outplayed Mahomes in that first half easily. If he continues to play this well, I'll join the chorus with everyone else who thinks that the Raiders will make the playoffs this season. But let's take it one game at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post

That's my M-O-D.

You're sounding like a real Karen rn.

Chris Jones is legit... Can't blame GJ too much.
    Your sounding like a crow eater who can swallow his big mouth bites

So many Carr haters still not giving credit. Pathetic

Your sounding like a crow eater who can swallow his big mouth bites

So many Carr haters still not giving credit. Pathetic
    What? I said you're coming off like a Karen bc you're saying you're entitled to making fun of Carr haters.

Lol, I've always been a Carr optimist.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    If he continues to play this well, I'll join the chorus with everyone else who thinks that the Raiders will make the playoffs this season. But let's take it one game at a time.
    This game and the NO game show that we can beat anyone. No game should be considered unwinnable.

The thing to be wary of though, our defense despite a great half is still unproven enough that no game should be considered un-lose-able either.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    That about sums it up, no?

The two losses were down to turnovers.

In the coming weeks, the Raiders will play some games against mediocre and bad teams. If Gruden keeps them motivated, they should be able to win any game left on their schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    That about sums it up, no?

The two losses were down to turnovers.

In the coming weeks, the Raiders will play some games against mediocre and bad teams. If Gruden keeps them motivated, they should be able to win any game left on their schedule.
    So in games not involving us, our opponents are 13-4? Nice.

Interesting thing though, we've been talking about the Bucs game and how that would be the end of a difficult 6 game stretch, but the Browns are looking pretty tough now too. And since we might be battling them for a playoff spot, that game now looms very large, and then 3 division games right after. So not sure it truly gets any easier.

I watched highlights from the game.

The topline stuff is Carr and Mahomes and Ruggs, etc, but the real story was the Raider DL.

The Raiders front four went out there and put up a huge effort. They were chasing Mahomes all game long, forcing bad throws and disrupting the Chiefs timing.

If the Raider DL can play like that in most of the remaining games, the Raiders are going to be competitive down the stretch.

What a game, what a game! The defense played very well considering and the D-line, the object of much of our recent woe, put a lot of pressure on Mahomes, great job. Carr had a statement game, did all the things I wanted him to improve on. Very great performance, the lone INT was not his fault really though he should have passed a tad earlier. He lead this team to victory and everyone fought with everything they had in them to steal this win, I was so pumped! This is a momentum building moment for this team and for us the fans, it is SO FREAKING AWESOME to finally give it to the Chiefs in their house.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast