Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Carr's balls dropped finally. He earned his paycheck today. We'll see if he can keep the momentum. Today he carried this team, something he's struggled to do consistently. Let's enjoy this win and forget about petty personal agendas.

Ive said for awhile Raiders needed to win 3 of the first 6 going against a very tough early schedule. Bucs are beatable too. Raiders have a good shot picking up steam after the bye.

If you cant respect Carr after this you are just an evil POS who hates themself. This guy has been wrecked by media and fans and has maned up and just out dueled the best QB in the universe at a place hes never won at! Give this man his credit or you wont get yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I woke up feeling like this game could be really good for the Raiders.

I realize it's irrational, but I feel like Vegas is about to put forth a really strong performance and win this game.
    Yep.

Ultimately, this game confirms something I've thought for a while: the Raiders are playoff caliber team if the defense does bare minimum.

The Raiders played the Good Panthers, Great Saints, Great Patriots, Great Bills and Great Chiefs, and they're 3-2. The losses to the Patriots and Bills is down to turnovers, with the Raiders in the thick of both games until the end.

Quite frankly, my impression is that without Mahomes Magic, the Raiders probably smoke the Chiefs today.

If they can pressure the QB and capitalize on turnovers, this team wins a lot of games. They only need ~7 more wins this year to get to the playoffs. 7 out of 11, with a bunch of cupcakes ... I'm feeling optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    The defensive line is eating up the chiefs o line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seriously! Where did that 4-man pass rush come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    So Carr can't win at Arrowhead huh. I wonder whats next for the haters
    Doesn't count without the full attendance TBH.

Ok everyone. Carr had a great game. You guys are still welcome to debate him all you want but lets not insult each other. Thanks.

HOLY SH**!!! Am I dreaming? I stayed up all night and drifted off around 6am. I just now woke up and logged in to see how we did. We won? Did we really win???

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    So Carr can't win at Arrowhead huh. I wonder whats next for the haters
    Easy now. Carr played well today but yeah he was 0-6 at Arrowhead and was KC's whipping boy for 6 years. Gonna give him credit for today's will, he played well.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    HOLY SH**!!! Am I dreaming? I stayed up all night and drifted off around 6am. I just now woke up and logged in to see how we did. We won? Did we really win???
    Yes we did, you owe it to yourself to not read anymore here and sit down and watch the replay.

Enjoy amigo...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    Carr's balls dropped finally. He earned his paycheck today. We'll see if he can keep the momentum. Today he carried this team, something he's struggled to do consistently. Let's enjoy this win and forget about petty personal agendas.
    Thatís the weakest attempt at humility Iíve ever seen

Ill wear my Carr jersey proud this weekend. Heres to him making me eat crow the rest of the season.

Carr should be offensive player of the week.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    Easy now. Carr played well today but yeah he was 0-6 at Arrowhead and was KC's whipping boy for 6 years. Gonna give him credit for today's will, he played well.
    Credit for todayís win. Iím sure heís so grateful to you. See that everyone. Out of the goodness from his sweet little heart he gave Carr credit for the win today. Bless him

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast