Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    A healthy diet of sub .500 teams usually creates paper tigers that die within the first quarter or two in the postseason. The only thing that can change my view is beating good teams. It's why I'm not as thrilled as most about the softer part of our schedule.
    I don't think anyone is expecting them to make the SB

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    What a beast. I still think we should have kept Mack

They should have gotten more for him. We should have NEVER included a 2nd. Raiders could have easily gotten 2 first and a 2nd and 4th from him without giving up any of our draft picks.

Mack finished the night with 2 sacks, several pressures that hurried Brady, and a few more hits that threw the old man off of his game. I jokingly suggest that Mack is the reason why Brady lost track of the down count on that last drive of the game.

I don't think anyone is expecting them to make the SB
    SB? I was just talking the playoffs as a wildcard.

I just want to know what Mayock ever saw in Cle that made him think that he was a capable replacement for Mack.

SB? I was just talking the playoffs as a wildcard.
    You were talking about getting bounced in the playoffs. TI figured you had your sights set on the SB. This team if healthy can make the playoffs like I've been saying. How far will they go? As far as the defense takes them. Which is not far at all.

I just want to know what Mayock ever saw in Cle that made him think that he was a capable replacement for Mack.
    I thought Ferrell was a late first round pick. Early 20s at best. I think many of us were surprised when he selected him #4. Safe to say he will never live up to expectations

I think it is unfair of anyone to compare him to Mack... This isn't kindergarten.. He is a dissapointment don't get me wrong but I never thought ok, This guy is gonna be Mack

Chiefs activated Washington off the practice squad, So he rushes for 100 and another 50 receiving, 2 tds.

Ideally, the Raiders offense will be highly efficient and maintain a lot of possession.

It'll be tough, but I'm hopeful the Raiders can win.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I think it is unfair of anyone to compare him to Mack... This isn't kindergarten.. He is a dissapointment don't get me wrong but I never thought ok, This guy is gonna be Mack
    By "capable replacement" I didn't mean that he had to be Mack. Cle only needed to be good enough that people didn't shrug their shoulders and make "meh" faces when talking about him. On the spectrum from terrible - to average - to above average - to great, I was hoping for above average, but so far Cle is leaning towards just average. Mayock didn't need to squander the 4th pick of the draft to get that kind of production. Great kid, but we reached badly. #draftedtoohigh

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Ideally, the Raiders offense will be highly efficient and maintain a lot of possession.

It'll be tough, but I'm hopeful the Raiders can win.
    Someone mentioned kindergarten. I feel like this game is going to be like one of those grade school aptitude tests. We're going to find out if we're ready to take advanced arithmetic courses, or if it's back to crayons, Captain Kangaroo and the Sweet Pickles bus for us.

I thought Ferrell was a late first round pick. Early 20s at best. I think many of us were surprised when he selected him #4. Safe to say he will never live up to expectations
    It would be interesting to go back through our draft threads over the years, and look at the polls we usually take to see which players we wanted in the draft, etc... it really feels like we, on the forum, as a collective, probably would have made the better and more impactful picks (purely based on the poll results) than what the Raiders ended up picking.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Chiefs activated Washington off the practice squad, So he rushes for 100 and another 50 receiving, 2 tds.
    If he doesn't fumble.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast