Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Malik Collins is not practicing and Maurice Hurst is on the covid list. Our DL was already mediocre with those 2. It might be just get worse Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    They don't have the most talent. O-line is average @ best. It's Mahomes that makes all of them look like stars. Also it's the system that puts players in positions to succeed. That is why the Pats have been so damn good for the last 12 years. Notice how they can take bums and make them out to be good players when they have been trash everywhere else.

Sadly for us Gruden is stuck in the 2000's and he is trying to coach us like the 2000's Raiders. Times have change. It's more of a passing league now not the run it down your throat.
    Who has more talent than them?

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Malik Collins is not practicing and Maurice Hurst is on the covid list. Our DL was already mediocre with those 2. It might be just get worse Sunday
    could it really get any worse?

Who has more talent than them?
    cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    Actually, it could. Season ending injuries to Waller, Jacobs or Carr would end any notion of this team being able to compete with anyone this season. I know everyone is looking to the "soft" part of our schedule to make hay, but the truth is this team right now is as soft as those teams that we think we'll cakewalk through. Take away any of our starters and we're done. Pack-it-in-start-scouting-the-top-4-picks-in-the-draft done.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    cowboys.
    The 1-3 Cowboys? Lol. The head coach along makes Chiefs 5x better than the Cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    Oh yeah. They can just steam roll through our DL

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Actually, it could. Season ending injuries to Waller, Jacobs or Carr would end any notion of this team being able to compete with anyone this season. I know everyone is looking to the "soft" part of our schedule to make hay, but the truth is this team right now is as soft as those teams that we think we'll cakewalk through. Take away any of our starters and we're done. Pack-it-in-start-scouting-the-top-4-picks-in-the-draft done.
    Waller and Jacobs I agree. However, I don't think Carr is that big a loss. Mariota is equal if not an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    This team is not as soft as you make them out to be. We could have easily been 4-0 had we faced teams like the Jets or the Bengals instead of the Patriots or the Bills. Strength of schedule makes a difference. Ultimately you are what your record shows at the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    Waller and Jacobs I agree. However, I don't think Carr is that big a loss. Mariota is equal if not an upgrade.
    lol you clearly havenít seen much of Mariota

Lol

Here we go again

Your name says it all

This team is not as soft as you make them out to be. We could have easily been 4-0 had we faced teams like the Jets or the Bengals instead of the Patriots or the Bills. Strength of schedule makes a difference. Ultimately you are what your record shows at the end of the season
    A healthy diet of sub .500 teams usually creates paper tigers that die within the first quarter or two in the postseason. The only thing that can change my view is beating good teams. It's why I'm not as thrilled as most about the softer part of our schedule.

Let's hope for both of our sakes we don't have to find out which of us is right on that point. I'm tough on Carr, but I haven't seen jack from Mariota that proves to me he is a much better QB. Nada.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast