Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    Carr's balls dropped finally. He earned his paycheck today. We'll see if he can keep the momentum. Today he carried this team, something he's struggled to do consistently. Let's enjoy this win and forget about petty personal agendas.
    The whole team played a near perfect game. The Oline was very good. Jacobs and Booker got down and dirty too.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    To be fair Carr has not performed well in KC, but neither have the Raiders in the past 2 decades. When Carr's record in KC and cold weather games was brought up, I did do an analysis that is in the Carr Thread. I did point out that the last win at KC was a pre-November game with the weather >50F and did note that this year's game would be in those conditions. I mentioned that this would be the best chance he likely had yet to win at KC. Few believed.
    We all know how bad Raiders have been in KC weve lived it since 2002. It being warm today and a small crowd cannot overshadow beating SB cracked frog queefs and putting 40 on them. I think we missed a few more points as well should have been 50

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    The whole team played a near perfect game. The Oline was very good. Jacobs and Booker got down and dirty too.
    Gabe got owned a few times. He did last week as well. I dont remember him being pushed back as much in his first few years. OL def gave a cleaner pocket today overall

I don't want to hear anyone say the weather, cause it was the same for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Gabe got owned a few times. He did last week as well. I dont remember him being pushed back as much in his first few years. OL def gave a cleaner pocket today overall
    Chris Jones definitely got through him today. Gabe held his own though. Overall the OL did a good job protecting Carr. Trent Brown makes a difference. I don't think I heard Frank Clark's name all game
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Chris Jones definitely got through him today. Gabe held his own though. Overall the OL did a good job protecting Carr. Trent Brown makes a difference. I don't think I heard Frank Clark's name all game
    Trents the key to our deep passing game, Ruggs is the cherry on the top

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Kind of makes you feel warm and fuzzy all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Derek Carr just called me and said you are welcome mvfs
    Our boy Carr did it!!!!!

I hope Cowherd lost money on this game, always bashing the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    We lose by 30.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    It looked like we lost by 30. Have some faith

The Raiders just showed the rest of the league the blue print for beating the Chefs. Control the clock. Trade a few punches with big plays and force a few turnovers. Easy enough, right?...

As I said in the Carr thread. This was the best game I have seen Derek QB as a Raider. He moved the chains, made some excellent reads and hit on some ballsy deep throws.

The Raiders played like a contender today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The two DTs from the PS balled today. Tons of pressure up the middle from those guys. Was awesome to watch!

Watched every second of that beauty! What a great game by Carr the weapons. Fantastic job by the defense, absolutely fantastic. That is the season changing kinda win that can propel us into the playoffs.

The Raiders just showed the rest of the league the blue print for beating the Chefs. Control the clock. Trade a few punches with big plays and force a few turnovers. Easy enough, right?...
    I do wonder what got into the DL today. Or is the KC OLine not very good but gets away with it because Mahomes? I don't watch them enough to say for sure.

As I said in the Carr thread. This was the best game I have seen Derek QB as a Raider. He moved the chains, made some excellent reads and hit on some ballsy deep throws.
    I'd say it was his most *meaningful* good game to date, because it was against a really good team, plus this season could easily have gone sideways if he'd put up a dud. We've seen him have excellent games, we know he's capable of it ... but to deliver it in this situation counts for a lot.

The Raiders played like a contender today.
    Today yes. Being 3-2 at this point, factoring in our schedule, it's definitely what we needed to do to have a shot. I don't think most of us anticipated the wins being NO and KC though, but can't complain.

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast