Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Teams "constantly under performed?
    Assuming they don't have a winning record this year, that means Zimmer coached teams will have been .500 or worse in 3 of his 7 years coaching the team... And that easily could be 4 years except the year they got a tie and finished 8-7-1.

This is the third year with Cousins and despite the fact that the Vikings have been regarded as a team with Super Bowl expectations, the team is 19-17-1 since signing Cousins. This will in all likelihood be the Vikings 3rd year in a row where they don't win the division despite having a team that should be able to compete for division championships.

Yeah I'd say his teams have constantly underperformed.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Assuming they don't have a winning record this year, that means Zimmer coached teams will have been .500 or worse in 3 of his 7 years coaching the team... And that easily could be 4 years except the year they got a tie and finished 8-7-1.

This is the third year with Cousins and despite the fact that the Vikings have been regarded as a team with Super Bowl expectations, the team is 19-17-1 since signing Cousins. This will in all likelihood be the Vikings 3rd year in a row where they don't win the division despite having a team that should be able to compete for division championships.

Zimmer blows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post

His Qb has been a question mark the entire time. I think thats the bigger problem here. And thats a pretty big assumption with 11 games left.

And Im sorry but that is an arbitrary stat. He is at this point 58-42 as Viking head coach. Without a good qb. Hes done a good job with what hes got.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234