Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    He's actually answered big boy questions. Just getting this out there for the record. And when I say big boy questions, I'm saying hes a really big boy that answered questions.
    Ahh....you want me to be a fat, basement dwelling slob so bad don't you, Mr. Grumpy?

You try so hard to be clever with your trolling, yet fall on your face with every single attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Except when he's lying to us about the severity of the coronavirus (amongst other things).
    Nope. He was Uber transparent about it. You just didn't like what he said.

Nope. He was Uber transparent about it. You just didn't like what he said.
    Lofl you are so full of it (just like your boi, Donnie).

He's literally the most out in the open and most transparent president of any of our life times.
    Agreed, heís very open and transparent about being a lying bigoted bag of filth, like when he admitted to not caring about hundreds of thousands of Americans dying and deliberately sabotaging efforts to save them. His transparency at least letís us know how demented people who still support him are, I suppose.

It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Let's be honest here: Joe Biden isn't going to be the President if he wins. That will in fact, be Kamala Harris. And the fact that Kamala continues blundering debates and gets called out for lying is getting worrisome. There is video of her and Joe Biden constantly pushing for fracking to be permanently removed and yet, she is on the debates pretending that YouTube doesn't exist.
    It's a ****in wreck bro. It's like they asked a camp counselor to be vice president.

I think Hilary losing mighta hurt this country worse than I realized. The divide over the past 4 years has been insane. This divide is what's keeping this country back from being so much better and got us clearly moving in the wrong direction.

Its gonna get worse before it gets better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Vice Presidential debate

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Let's be really honest here: you're not at all worried by any of this, you're stoked to talk **** about anyone that opposes Donnie boi.
    Sorry wrong post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-14-2020 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Let's be honest here: Joe Biden isn't going to be the President if he wins. That will in fact, be Kamala Harris. And the fact that Kamala continues blundering debates and gets called out for lying is getting worrisome. There is video of her and Joe Biden constantly pushing for fracking to be permanently removed and yet, she is on the debates pretending that YouTube doesn't exist.
    Follow the puppet strings. Kamala is a Hillary girl. Biden and Kamala are going to be surrounded by Obama, Clintons ex-advisors, and other neo-liberal. Being caught in telling lies didn't hurt the bumbling in chief Trump or the president in the past. Reagan said so many crazy things and they still cherish him to this day. lying, half-truth, and positive spins are a political tool. People either don't register the lies or just blow it off. Trump got utterly stupid about his lies and people still love him as the Chosen One.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Reagan, George W. and now Biden are just figure heads of their respective parties not it's leaders. Kamala will never be president unless Biden dies in office.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I'm uncomfortable with partial-birth abortions that are not because of health concerns for the mother (and by uncomfortable I mean against them).

As for whether that's the majority of partial-birth abortions, that I don't know.
    I donít know a soul who has waited until the third trimester and especially not at the moment of birth to have an abortion unless a doctor explicitly told her it was necessary or one or both of them will die. I would love for someone to point to me where these are happening.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I donít know a soul who has waited until the third trimester and especially not at the moment of birth to have an abortion unless a doctor explicitly told her it was necessary or one or both of them will die. I would love for someone to point to me where these are happening.
    3rd trimester abortions are less than 1% of abortion, so its most likely no one here has ever heard of one.

Partial birth abortion is a made up term by republicans that is only a scare tactic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKOoWYfIzIw

^^^^
    Thats the perfect answer
    Last edited by rhino17; 10-17-2020 at 11:32 PM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    3rd trimester abortions are less than 1% of abortion, so its most likely no one here has ever heard of one.

Partial birth abortion is a made up term by republicans that is only a scare tactic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKOoWYfIzIw

^^^^
    Thats the perfect answer
    He is going to be president some day. That was a perfect answer and excellent way of calling out their bull****.

6000 third trimester abortions and if they could find even one of them that was some women getting a joy ride abortion, they would have their picture plastered on every one of their shows for four years.

ok, so admittedly (having been a lifelong single guy 'cause my luck with women is legendary) I don't know.
    So the number of 3rd trimester abortions is minimal. How about 2nd?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122