Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    If Washington gets the #2 or #3 overall pick do they go with Justin Fields, another Ohio St QB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They have Ron as coach and GM, Allen is probably the permanent starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Who are the jets going to beat? They don't get to play themselves....
    Miami maybe or the Pats if they have players out with COVID. Browns, maybe? But I agree, it looks rough for the Jets:

Chargers
    Bills
    Chiefs
    Patriots
    Dolphins
    Dolphins
    Raiders
    Seahawks
    Rams
    Browns
    Patriots
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Miami maybe or the Pats if they have players out with COVID. Browns, maybe? But I agree, it looks rough for the Jets:

Chargers
    Bills
    Chiefs
    Patriots
    Dolphins
    Dolphins
    Raiders
    Seahawks
    Rams
    Browns
    Patriots
    Chargers, Phins and Browns could easily **** the bed.

Chargers
    Bills
    Chiefs
    Patriots
    Dolphins
    Dolphins
    Raiders
    Seahawks
    Rams
    Browns
    Patriots
    Of that list I'd say they have a chance of beating the Chargers, Pats, Dolphins, Raiders, Browns.

Chargers have a rookie QB. Pats are division rivals and the QB situation is unreliable. Dolphins rely on Fitzmagic which can be hit or miss. Raiders have an awful defense. Browns have an awful defense and untrustworthy in general.

I think they steal a win or two between the Pats and Dolphins, though.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Chargers
    Bills
    Chiefs
    Patriots
    Dolphins
    Dolphins
    Raiders
    Seahawks
    Rams
    Browns
    Patriots
    I really dont see them winning any of these games. They had 3 takeaways against the Broncos and no turnovers and still lost by 9. Denver is one of the worst teams in the league easily with all their injuries. Jets would have to get super lucky to win any of those games.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Of that list I'd say they have a chance of beating the Chargers, Pats, Dolphins, Raiders, Browns.

Chargers have a rookie QB. Pats are division rivals and the QB situation is unreliable. Dolphins rely on Fitzmagic which can be hit or miss. Raiders have an awful defense. Browns have an awful defense and untrustworthy in general.

I think they steal a win or two between the Pats and Dolphins, though.
    I would have agreed on the Raiders if they hadn't just beat the Chiefs. Hard to see them going from beating the Chiefs to losing to the Jets.

If one of their Dolphins games was later in the year it would be interesting if they'd start Tua against the Jets.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Chargers, Phins and Browns could easily **** the bed.
    I was going to say that about the chargers too. Maybe Herbert wil be different and it was a rivers problem, but LAC not showing up and losing a stupidly embarrassing game to the Jets would seem very on brand for them.

But I don't understand the decision. Kyle Allen isn't winning the division nor is he the long term starter. Haskins may be immature, but hes your best bet at being a long term starter. And allowing him to put more tape out there is your best chance to actually succeed in the future or at least to salvage a tiny bit of value for him in a trade if you decide to move on.

Just blows my mind how stupid some organizations are. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've never been overly impressive with Rivera. He seemed like an okay head coach, but picking him as coach and GM is just strange to me. Not sure he's done anything to deserve that much power.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    But I don't understand the decision. Kyle Allen isn't winning the division nor is he the long term starter. Haskins may be immature, but hes your best bet at being a long term starter. And allowing him to put more tape out there is your best chance to actually succeed in the future or at least to salvage a tiny bit of value for him in a trade if you decide to move on.

Just blows my mind how stupid some organizations are. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've never been overly impressive with Rivera. He seemed like an okay head coach, but picking him as coach and GM is just strange to me. Not sure he's done anything to deserve that much power.
    You are correct. Not only is he a mediocre head coach he is terrible at talent recognition. He will always start a Veteran over a younger more talented player. Washington might have Allen as their starter for awhile.

Rivera was an elite defensive mind, but he definitely isn't a great HC. It's really a shame the Notskins didn't keep their old OC. Rivera really needs someone who can handle the other side of the ball and just let him not screw up time management too bad.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    You are correct. Not only is he a mediocre head coach he is terrible at talent recognition. He will always start a Veteran over a younger more talented player. Washington might have Allen as their starter for awhile.
    Yea, I'm not overly familiar with his full body of work, but he definitely feels like that old guard style coach. I've heard his players typically love him, but he does feel like that weird, macho tough guy coach who "doesn't accept mistakes" from young guys but doesn't realize that mistakes from young guys is how they learn, espeically on a team like Washington. And I get Washington is sort of technically in the playoff hunt, but they aren't a contender. Even if they sneak in somehow, they aren't beating anyone. And they are a ways away from competing.

I get the culture needed to change in Washington. And maybe RR is a good culture change guy, but it doesnt feel like he's going to actually drastically improve that roster in any meaningful way.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Yea, I'm not overly familiar with his full body of work, but he definitely feels like that old guard style coach. I've heard his players typically love him, but he does feel like that weird, macho tough guy coach who "doesn't accept mistakes" from young guys but doesn't realize that mistakes from young guys is how they learn, espeically on a team like Washington. And I get Washington is sort of technically in the playoff hunt, but they aren't a contender. Even if they sneak in somehow, they aren't beating anyone. And they are a ways away from competing.

I get the culture needed to change in Washington. And maybe RR is a good culture change guy, but it doesnt feel like he's going to actually drastically improve that roster in any meaningful way.
    FWIW, I don't think he's even a good "culture change" guy. In 2017 after Jerry Richardson (former owner) was busted on sexual misconduct, Rivera broke down the huddle with "Mr. Richardson on 3!" He's a good dude, but he definitely will go along with whatever his boss wants him to do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123