Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welp so far its a good Fitz game. Tua waits even more.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Fitz is playing great, but man I am really impressed with Gailey so far. Literally the only issue I have so far is the goal line play calling.

I had completely given up on that 3rd and goal from the 20. But Gailey still had a play ready for it. Its so refreshing to see considering all the years of Gase basically punting the moment we got a penalty.

Fitz really have not been the issue other than game one. And with our LT being out, im fine with Tua waiting.

Are the Niners bad or are we just playing lights out?

Wow, Ogbah. How did we get him again? Two weeks in a row that man is just doing work.

49ers are bagged up in the secondary, still the team was in the SB and we are on the road. We playing well.

We have been better than our record shows we have had to play some very good teams.

This last drive refs gifted them that 7 points. That 3rd down flag on that hit was terrible.

Yea this 49ers team is absolutely crushed by injuries. I mean they've got Dion Jordan starting at DE. But putting up 41 against any team is good. One of the most important things to having a winning culture to me is beating the teams you should. Gase would constantly get taken to the end of the game against even terrible teams.

Loved to see the deep ball get going and specifically Williams. If he can turn it around then this offense can continue to produce. Add a guy like Jaylen Waddle in the draft and this passing game is cruising. Run game still needs work but I believe it'll come in time. Still missing some pieces.

Seiler and AVG absolutely feasted today with more playing time. Both need more time going forward. Ogbah is finally looking like the guy I thought he could be. Not a top shelf guy, but a great #2 individual pass rusher.

I was terrified of this match up considering how poor our run defense has been and the lack of communication. SF usually feasts on those teams. Again, they've got injuries, but the defense did what it had to. If they didn't have a lead it might have been a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Fitz really have not been the issue other than game one. And with our LT being out, im fine with Tua waiting.
    Hes made plenty of mistakes this season before the Seahawks game. But its been usual Fit, for every play he makes he leaves one on the field. My biggest issue has been the lack of deep balls. He was keeping the offense in a box. Thats the biggest development for me today.

After seeing that Dak injury, I'm good on waiting for Tua. Let's go ahead and wait until AT LEAST November. Give that hip a full year to heal at the least. And at this point I won't be angry waiting til next year.

I was the biggest Tua fan around, but I do hate to admit that I am nervous of the injuries. Seeing the hits Herbert has shrugged off and Burrow has gotten up from absolutely would make me terrified to see.

That was a good win. The Dolphins offense clicked from the first play to the last. If we didnt hold back we could of scored 50. The Eagles who are a bad team beat the niners last week. We played the niners at a good time but I think their injuries are likely to keep them out of the playoffs this season.

One of the best games I can recall seeing Miami play all around. A very complete game as coach said. As Kody mentioned, the Niners are completely banged up except for o-line. Not sure what the heck was going on with 49ers o -line but they looked awful. Niners defense is completely ravaged by injuries so we played them at the right time. We got up big on them early and they moved away from their bread and butter which is the run game. Jimmy G looked awful in his first game back

great game on both sides of the ball. The deep passes are opening up much more. I still don't like that Gesicki is being minimally involved in the gameplan this year, all except for the BUF game. The guy is a match-up dynamo for us, yet he gets 2-3 targets a game. Thats my main annoyance with Gailey. But I guess we knew he wasn't a big TE user.

SF is banged up on defense for sure, but they had all of their offensive weapons available, and we shut them down. Great game by the defense. Finally got those turnovers.

I enjoyed the game and the big plays. But let's not confuse Gailey and Fitz being more aggressive with the fact that they saw a mismatch, with a 3rd string CB who had no business being on the field. I'm happy they were smart enough to exploit that though. We also cannot stop the run and cannot run on offense, which will cost us this season. Had this game been closer I wonder how many yards SF would have gained. Nice game though and it was great to see X break on another ball for another pick and to have him and Jones on the field together. Our secondary looks great with the 2 of them, despite playing an injured and backup QB.

Rewatching the game and holy **** that Geiscki deep pass was one of the prettiest throws I've seen in long time. Reminds me of Tannehills sideline TD throw to Stills against the Cards in 2016. Just barely over the DBs fingertips.

Godcheaux could be done for the year with a bicep tear. that sucks. but our DL is always moving around as we're not a traditional 4-3 or 3-4 front. but man that hurts. time to get some more bodies.

Obviously you never want to see a player get hurt, espcially in a contract year, but I really don't think Godchaux is that good of a NT. I hope this pushes us to move on at the end of the season and look for an upgrade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12