Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

DNI declassifies Brennan notes.. Hillary 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dni...a-memo-clinton

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia

A source said Brennan's handwritten notes were taken after briefing Obama on the matter
    Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified documents that revealed former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Hillary Clinton’s purported “plan” to tie then-candidate Donald Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server” ahead of the 2016 presidential election, Fox News has learned.
    "Today, at the direction of President Trump, I declassified additional documents relevant to ongoing Congressional oversight and investigative activities," Ratcliffe said in a statement to Fox News Tuesday.
    “We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.
    The declassification comes after Ratcliffe, last week, shared newly-declassified information with the Senate Judiciary Committee which revealed that in September 2016, U.S. intelligence officials forwarded an investigative referral on Hillary Clinton purportedly approving “a plan concerning U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections” in order to distract the public from her email scandal.
    According to Ratcliffe’s letter, the intelligence included the “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016, of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”
    Hillary Clinton wanted a scandal between Trump and Russia to distract from her email scandal.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Hillary Clinton wanted a scandal between Trump and Russia to distract from her email scandal.
    Correct. We know.

Just like Trump wanted an email scandal. To distract from everything else.
    HELLO

Personal responsibility: if Donald Trump didn't want Russia to be such a big deal, why didn't he proactively take steps to stop doing the things he did like having an incoming National Security Adviser who lied about his contacts with Russia, not sign deals to invest in Russia, and take meetings with Kremlin connected lawyers months before the debate?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

So no problems with a political figure paying to falsify information about another candidate?

be careful with the game you play...
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

This is the most desperate thing I’ve ever seen, but considering the amount of investment they have put into the Durham/IG report, you knew they‘d had to spin something up.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    This is the most desperate thing I’ve ever seen, but considering the amount of investment they have put into the Durham/IG report, you knew they‘d had to spin something up.
    You clearly didnt see the mueller report...
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Correct. We know.

Just like Trump wanted an email scandal. To distract from everything else.
    no reason to butwhatabout Trump when this story should be important.

maybe I should have known not to expect much reaction from PSD even though I was hoping for better.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who can explain from a Trump/GOP perspective about why no one has arrested Hillary Clinton? Seriously Bill Barr hasn't done it, Christopher Wray hasn't done it, Matt Whitaker didn't do it, James Comey didn't do it, Jeff Sessions didn't do it. It's almost like there is no actual crime despite all the yelling and complaining or something. Seriously four years into his presidency and he still hasn't fulfilled his second biggest (I think that Mexico paying for the wall remains the biggest) campaign pledge.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

As I said years ago here, this was way worse than anything that anybody even accused Nixon of. Everybody with a brain, and even some without them on the right, now knows how illegitimate the American federal system is. Intelligence agencies, executive branch, Congress - they're all scum whose existence is a daily affront to our republic's values and traditions.

no reason to butwhatabout Trump when this story should be important.

maybe I should have known not to expect much reaction from PSD even though I was hoping for better.
    Why is it important?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Who can explain from a Trump/GOP perspective about why no one has arrested Hillary Clinton? Seriously Bill Barr hasn't done it, Christopher Wray hasn't done it, Matt Whitaker didn't do it, James Comey didn't do it, Jeff Sessions didn't do it. It's almost like there is no actual crime despite all the yelling and complaining or something. Seriously four years into his presidency and he still hasn't fulfilled his second biggest (I think that Mexico paying for the wall remains the biggest) campaign pledge.
    Something something Clinton foundation something something benghazi

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

If even Bill Barr won’t touch this, you know how little evidence there is and just how much of a reach this whole thing is. Bill Barr is the dude who arranged for the Iran Contra criminals to get pardons.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why is it important?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    one person wanted to come up with something that didn't happen to distract from their own problem.

if Trump came up with some fake conspiracy theory that did not happen to distract from something he actually did, I guarantee the media would cover that as important, call it a bombshell.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

one person wanted to come up with something that didn't happen to distract from their own problem.

if Trump came up with some fake conspiracy theory that did not happen to distract from something he actually did, I guarantee the media would cover that as important, call it a bombshell.
    Lulz

He does that on the reg

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Colour me shocked that no Trumpers answered this question

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast