Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    A Lakers win on sunday is the most likely outcome barring any injury or collapse.
    Yep, I agree. I hope this loss is a wakeup call to the guys that this isn't the time to mess around. We have to come out and fight these guys like our season depends on it, because it goes. A series can change real quickly on an injury and so we have to put these guys away in the next one and stop tempting fate. We've met every challenge these playoffs and so I think this will be no different.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Should've take the shot Keef. But past is past just be locked in defensively next game and shoot couple of more 3s.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yep, I agree. I hope this loss is a wakeup call to the guys that this isn't the time to mess around. We have to come out and fight these guys like our season depends on it, because it goes. A series can change real quickly on an injury and so we have to put these guys away in the next one and stop tempting fate. We've met every challenge these playoffs and so I think this will be no different.
    100% agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    However, as far as the Lakers go they still have like what 2 opportunities to close out this series because even if they lose Game 6 which is highly unlikely, they can still close it out in 7 if it goes to a Game 7. But then again LA is too good as far as losing 2 in a row especially to the Heat.
    I tink so.

https://youtu.be/BAzfcCoYbDI

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

We need a strong 48 minutes of Defense.

These are the 3 most important elements in winning Game 6....

1...DEFENSE
    2...DEFENSE
    3rd and Most Important Factor

DEFENSE!!!!!!

If we can do that we have a championship....period...

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post

Lol spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Mexico (by way of Long Beach, California)
    We need to take it to them from the start, like game 1! Every possession matters. Run as many fast breaks as possible. Howard play more, but remind him to play smart. Need playoff Rondo. Guard Butler way further out, so he can't get up steam and charge to the basket. Tight defense on 3s. We need passing not standing around and movement from the guys off the ball. This is it. This is gonna be like a war. Bring everything and the kitchen sink. Be careful to save some timeouts for the end of the game, just in case. But, let's get a decent lead, so we don't risk leaving it up to the trash refs at the end. Easy right? Ugh, but we can do it! Let's go LAKERS!!!

New Mexico (by way of Long Beach, California)
    Oh and the coaches better get on that film and do their adjustments. Gotta finish this. Wish the game was today. Don't wanna wait...

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I believe that game 6 is the first real true pressure cooker game that the Lakers will be playing in all of this postseason (with the exception of maybe game 2 against Portland after blowing game 1 due to the lackluster bubble seeding games).

But this is the first and only series where the Lakers have lost 2 games in a playoff series to the same team. They thought it was going to be a 5-5-5-5 run to a championship, but Jimmy B and the Heatles had other things in mind.

This thing is now going 6, and if the Lakers donít win, then honestly it wouldnít surprise me Miami in 7.

This Laker team with piss poor mentally soft Kuz and Green and Howard are gonna fold under pressure in game 7.
    You have just confirmed what I have always known. You are a Laker Troll. You are salty from your flippers getting bounced
    And FYI we are winning game 6. I have no doubt in my mind.

The only thing the Lakers clinched was the turd in their aZZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post

Lol was thinking the same thing.

https://twitter.com/3cbPerformance/s...47611993255937

Silver Screen & Roll@LakersSBN4h
    We canít believe this has to be said, but if the Lakers win a championship, everyone deserves a championship ring. Stop the petitions, stop the attempts at cyberbullying, and letís get behind this team that has fought so hard for us all year.

Dr. Rajpal Brar, DPT@3cbPerformanceb Replying to @LakersSBN
    Itís pretty eye opening how many people who follow a team sport clearly have no idea what actually being on a team means

BJ Metta@bj_metta22h
    Blaming everything on Danny Green only lets other people off the hook. Letís see who responds in Game 6

Kendrick Perkins@KendrickPerkins22h
    Everyone looks at the last shot of the game and trying to point the finger at Danny Green...but forget about the 4 point play Kuzma gave up and that horrible Flagrant 1 by Dwight that gave the Heat 6 points in that possession.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Just canít get over this loss. Choked a game with a missed wide open 3pointer and a turnover. Something that has been haunting us all postseason.

A huge missed opportunity to win it all for Kobe in those mamba jerseys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah . Those moments clock winding down Kobe will demand and take the last shot. I just dont like the last play where Lebron drove to the basket and passed to an open man. Should at least draw a play for KCP and not DG. But I think Lebron or AD should have take the last shot not someone who is struggling to shoot 3s.
    Last edited by showtime24; 10-10-2020 at 11:13 PM.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041