Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    2001 Lakers won the first 3 series in a sweep and won the chip in 5. LOL I was at the first game in the finals when AI dropped 30 in the first half. Very quiet at Staples at halftime that day. I'm like great, I went to the only game they lost in the playoffs.
    Loool what kind of ultimate bad luck is that?

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lol it was the most memorable game of the series though, with AI stepping over Lue.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lol it was the most memorable game of the series though, with AI stepping over Lue.
    It was the most memorable game but I was sitting in the 300 section on the complete opposite side of the court that the step over situation happened. I couldn't even see it. People were like booing all of a sudden and I'm like what happened? It was fun to go to a game.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    It was the most memorable game but I was sitting in the 300 section on the complete opposite side of the court that the step over situation happened. I couldn't even see it. People were like booing all of a sudden and I'm like what happened? It was fun to go to a game.
    Lol

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Ohm Youngmisuk:*Anthony Davis on being snubbed for Defensive Player of the Year, LeBron James snubbed MVP and Rob Pelinka voted 7th for exec of year: “That’s kind of been a thing this year…*but if we are able to win one more game then no one cares about the awards. We will all be champions.”

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Mark Medina:*Anthony Davis on wearing Kobe’s Black Mamba jersey: “For all the things that happened this season with our team specifically, to be able to close out in the Black Mamba uniforms will make it all worth it.*His legacy in the NBA and the organization period is something special.”

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Melissa Rohlin:*LeBron James, when asked what’s the biggest thing he’s learned about being a Laker, said it’s that the team’s fans don’t care what you’ve done before.*You need to prove yourself wearing the purple and gold.*

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Harrison Faigen:*Frank Vogel, while talking about these Finals: “Kyle Kuzma is quietly having a huge impact on this series…*It’s definitely a team effort what we’re trying to accomplish.”*

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Kyle Goon:*Frank Vogel said “I was very, very involved” in most organizational decisions since coming aboard the Lakers and says his relationship with Rob Pelinka “set that tone”*for collaborative leadership.*

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Ryan Ward:*Markieff Morris on how special it will be to potentially win a title in a Mamba jersey tmw: “It’s perfect for me, man. Growing up in the Philadelphia area, a lot of us idolized Kobe being from Philly.”*

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Mike Trudell: LeBron:*“My relationship with @Jeanie Buss I would say is incredible. I think she’s an unbelievable owner, a powerful woman. I think what she believes in is an extension of her father, and continuing to build this legacy of this great franchise. I’m just happy to be a part of it.”

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

That is good

Ohm Youngmisuk:*Anthony Davis on being snubbed for Defensive Player of the Year, LeBron James snubbed MVP and Rob Pelinka voted 7th for exec of year: “That’s kind of been a thing this year…*but if we are able to win one more game then no one cares about the awards. We will all be champions.”
    This

Mark Medina:*Anthony Davis on wearing Kobe’s Black Mamba jersey: “For all the things that happened this season with our team specifically, to be able to close out in the Black Mamba uniforms will make it all worth it.*His legacy in the NBA and the organization period is something special.”
    This is something special.

You can feel it in the air.

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast