Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Even if he scores 30pts by making 10-10 3pt he's gone, so we better play him 10 min and move on next offseason.
    If he really wanted to be a Laker he would have come here for cheap, but he was waiting for Kawhiís decision all along.

Plan A: have Kawhi re-sign with Toronto and Iíll re-sign too
    Plan B: have Kawhi sign with the Lakers then Iíll bolt to the Mavs for a big payday
    Plan C: have Kawhi sign with the Clippers then Iíll bolt to the Lakers for a big payday

2 yrs 30 mil for a guy at this stage of his career is ludicrous. But as long as we can squeeze 1 title out of him, then dangle his expiring contract this offseason, then we good.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    If he really wanted to be a Laker he would have come here for cheap, but he was waiting for Kawhiís decision all along.

Plan B: have Kawhi sign with the Lakers then Iíll bolt to the Mavs for a big payday
    Plan C: have Kawhi sign with the Clippers then Iíll bolt to the Lakers for a big payday

2 yrs 30 mil for a guy at this stage of his career is ludicrous. But as long as we can squeeze 1 title out of him, then dangle his expiring contract this offseason, then we good.
    Yep that expiring will definitely be good for any rebuilding team by next offseason or next trade deadline at worst.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Even if he scores 30pts by making 10-10 3pt he's gone, so we better play him 10 min and move on next offseason.
    How about 20-20 ? lol

I would'nt really mind DG to be here next season I believe he's a lucky charm for a championship team. His good defensively dude just gotta work those 3s in the offseason and be ready and 100% healthy

Yep that expiring will definitely be good for any rebuilding team by next offseason or next trade deadline at worst.
    I expect him to be back next season, won't be a market for him this off season. Maybe trade deadline
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I expect him to be back next season, won't be a market for him this off season. Maybe trade deadline
    Yep that's why I mentioned trade deadline at worst, depends on how he performs until then...

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    How about 20-20 ? lol

I would'nt really mind DG to be here next season I believe he's a lucky charm for a championship team. His good defensively dude just gotta work those 3s in the offseason and be ready and 100% healthy
    20-20 then we're talking lol

Honestly if he stays I will not lose sleep about it but he's not getting any younger, he seems to be slower every game.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post

More like have a gentlemanís deal with Pelinka, if Kawhi signs with Clips or Toronto. Sign with Lakers for 2y 30. Thatís why the deal happened so fast.... Toronto was never an option $$$ wise and I donít think he even had a conversation with the clips

OKC wants to shed a bunch of money...

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    OKC wants to shed a bunch of money...
    OKC? They only have 3 big contracts - CP3, Adams & Schroder. Both Shroeder and Adams are expiring. They are no where near the LT. Last I read about them is that they're willing to take on bad contracts to acquire assets.

Philly is the team that will be looking to shed salary, particularly Horford.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

I'm glad Kawhi didn't come. With him it would've been Warriorsesque this year.

You expect to win and anything else would be funny bad. Not just a disappointment.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    OKC? They only have 3 big contracts - CP3, Adams & Schroder. Both Shroeder and Adams are expiring. They are no where near the LT. Last I read about them is that they're willing to take on bad contracts to acquire assets.

Philly is the team that will be looking to shed salary, particularly Horford.
    Not what Iíve read, COVID really Fíd them up and want to shed as much as possible as quick as possible. Definitely donít think they want bad contracts unless itís an expiring with an asset attached. This is the GT though so Iíll stick to Championship GT discussion from here on out in this thread

If they win the title tomorrow, credit has to go to Jeanie Buss. But also all the Lakers fans had to do was be patient with her and she would lead this team back to the promised land. Credit also indirectly has to go to Earvin Magic Johnson as well because if it had not been for him, AD probably would not have gotten here when he did. But then again AD was going to come to LA regardless of Magic but still...Magic more or less got the ball rolling.

But I would have to say the Lakers as a team were probably the most motivated team in the bubble and why? Because of Kobe...tryin not to cry as I mention Kobe's name. But this Championship is for you Mamba. Mamba Out.

I know if Kobe was here right now...he would be in the Bubble with the Lakers, cheering his team on. Hell he would probably have a front row seat to every Lakers game in the Bubble. I know they wanna win this not only for him
    but for Gigi too. Hell they wanna win it for Vanessa and Kobe's daughters as well as Kobe's parents and sisters.

I know Kobe will be watching y'all from heaven and he will be there in spirit as y'all hold up the Larry O Brien trophy.

Assuming Lakers win tomorrow, how many other teams have won every series in 5 games?

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I'm glad Kawhi didn't come. With him it would've been Warriorsesque this year.

You expect to win and anything else would be funny bad. Not just a disappointment.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Lakers PSD reeking with new posters lol

Quote Originally Posted by LakersFreak24 View Post
    Assuming Lakers win tomorrow, how many other teams have won every series in 5 games?
    2001 Lakers won the first 3 series in a sweep and won the chip in 5. LOL I was at the first game in the finals when AI dropped 30 in the first half. Very quiet at Staples at halftime that day. I'm like great, I went to the only game they lost in the playoffs.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast