Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 726
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,464

    2020 NBA Finals G4: Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat (LAL leads 2-1)






    @

    Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 • 9:00 PM ET
    Arena: The Arena • Bay Lake, FL

    TV:
    ABC

    PROJECTED STARTING LINEUP












    --------------------------------------------------











  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    31,905
    You better deliver like I did Lavar! Because ballin failed us...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    31,905
    2020 Finals GT's records:

    KOU 1-0
    Iron24th 1-0
    Still1ballin 0-1
    Lavar Ball ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,050
    https://twitter.com/Tim_NBA/status/1312959532407173121

    Danny Green (also KCP) needs to knock those down. It's game 4 or never.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,050
    Finally saw the clip. Jimmy Butler... isn't a very smart basketball player is he.
    https://twitter.com/gifdsports/statu...36835363020801

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Finally saw the clip. Jimmy Butler... isn't a very smart basketball player is he.
    https://twitter.com/gifdsports/statu...36835363020801
    No, no he is not

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,050
    This is the game that decides the fate of the series. Lakers go up 3-1, no way in hell Miami beats em 4 straight. Hate to say this but our team played better when they had BAM.

    Let the kid play.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,050
    Vinay Killawala@vkillem18m
    The Lakers have not lost consecutive games in the playoffs this season.

    This has been your Lakers related positive affirmation.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,401
    What is Butler supposed to do? Act afraid of Lebron’s 3-6 record in the Finals? Butler had one of the best games in Finals history last night. He earned the right to talk ****. Now it Lebron’s chance to return the favor in game 4.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,091
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    What is Butler supposed to do? Act afraid of Lebron’s 3-6 record in the Finals? Butler had one of the best games in Finals history last night. He earned the right to talk ****. Now it Lebron’s chance to return the favor in game 4.
    I remember the first time I didn't know that losing before the finals is worse

    Winning a single game doesn't give anyone any more of a right to talk ****. Lmao.
    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,401
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I remember the first time I didn't know that losing before the finals is worse

    Winning a single game doesn't give anyone any more of a right to talk ****. Lmao.
    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Sure it gives him the right.. He may never get back again.. He certainly shouldn’t be afraid.. And losing 6 times in the finals isn’t great. Luckily he has time to even that losing record.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,222
    Lakers need to come out strong and keep the pressure on.

    They should have a bad taste in their mouth from the last game.

    Don't live at the 3 line.

    Go Lakers!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    30,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    You better deliver like I did Lavar! Because ballin failed us...



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    30,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Tim_NBA/status/1312959532407173121

    Danny Green (also KCP) needs to knock those down. It's game 4 or never.
    I noticed that. They have no confidence. I mean if you are wide open you gotta take those shots. You’ve been doing it your whole career and it’s not like this is his first time in the finals. I mean wtf is Danny green doing pump faking and driving to the rim only to pass it back to lebron to AD and then Danny runs back behind the 3 point line.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    30,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Finally saw the clip. Jimmy Butler... isn't a very smart basketball player is he.
    https://twitter.com/gifdsports/statu...36835363020801
    Time for lebron to deliver and show who’s really in trouble.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •