Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    I just donít understand. Losing a hard fought game; i dont care. Giving a game away- kills me. How the **** does Gerry go one on one vs Claypool?

This game is not Carson's fault. The offense played probably as well as it could have this game. Nice to see Fulgham step up, and hopefully that continues. Our defense was a major let down. The officiating was very suspect to say the least this game (more against but some for...it didn't even out because it directly gave 14 pts to the Steelers on the 3rd down DPI in the 1st and the non call on the INT). Regardless, when the defense allows 40 pts, you aren't going to win many games. Shwartz allowing a LB to cover a guy with 3 TDs already with the chance to get the ball back in a 2pt game is ridiculous.

I...DONT...LIKE...SHWARTZ...I want him gone. His overconfidence (cockiness) in his idea that you can sit back and let other teams make mistakes is arrogant and dumb. If we had a DECENT defense, we would be 4-1 after these 5 games. Just stupid. I'm over this.

Pederson called a better game (wasn't great or even good for sure...but better), but AGAIN at crunch time HE CHOKED. He called for a 57 yard FG with an offense that was moving the ball and moving it well. Just dumb...

Whatever...we are what we are now. If the Giants win, we somehow are still in 1st lol...whatever....I hope we lose out...I hope it's all on our defense every game. I'm over this season. Good job Carson...Good job Fulgham...I dont know if anyone else had a good game. Mailata was okay until that last drive when Dupree smoked him.
    Last edited by LLMunchie619; 10-11-2020 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    As of now I stand by my prediction this will be Carsonís best game so far
    It was in my opinion

I didnít watch the last 3 mins or so after the missed FG. What a crappy way to lose. We had this. We should have won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    This game is not Carson's fault. The offense played probably as well as it could have this game. Nice to see Fulgham step up, and hopefully that continues. Our defense was a major let down. The officiating was very suspect to say the least this game (more against but some for...it didn't even out because it directly gave 14 pts to the Steelers on the 3rd down DPI in the 1st and the non call on the INT). Regardless, when the defense allows 40 pts, you aren't going to win many games. Shwartz allowing a LB to cover a guy with 3 TDs already with the chance to get the ball back in a 2pt game is ridiculous.

I...DONT...LIKE...SHWARTZ...I want him gone. His overconfidence (cockiness) in his idea that you can sit back and let other teams make mistakes is arrogant and dumb. If we had a DECENT defense, we would be 4-1 after these 5 games. Just stupid. I'm over this.

Pederson called a better game (wasn't great or even good for sure...but better), but AGAIN at crunch time HE CHOKED. He called for a 57 yard FG with an offense that was moving the ball and moving it well. Just dumb...

Whatever...we are what we are now. If the Giants win, we somehow are still in 1st lol...whatever....I hope we lose out...I hope it's all on our defense every game. I'm over this season. Good job Carson...Good job Fulgham...I dont know if anyone else had a good game. Mailata was okay until that last drive when Dupree smoked him.
    Well weíd be 4-1 if the offense had played well in previous weeks. The defense was playing well until this week. Remember how many turnovers weíd given up the first 3 weeks?

The offense played well enough to win today, defense didnít. But the defense was not the chief issue until today. Today was their first poor game. I like Schwartz as a mind. I think heís a bit too stubborn. Iíd argue him and Doug are cut from the same cloth. Both just stubborn as all hell
    Last edited by last stand; 10-11-2020 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    It was in my opinion
    By far. I donít count a 4th and 20 pick. And while the other pick wasnít great it wasnít entirely his fault

He was more accurate, better decisions. I think he needs to be better at keeping the ball in RPO though. Multiple times that sanders got swallowed and had Carson pulled the ball out he probably gets 5-10 yards

Eagles defensive players are stupid as ****. Schwarz needs to dumb the playbook down to a Tecmo Bowl level give them two runs and two pass plays.

Iíll say this. The eagles have a couple things in their favor going into next week against Baltimore. Firstly theyíre gonna have wentz get a full week of practice with Alshon, desean, fulgham and company. Wentz is coming off 2 upswing games which is good. Another week of experience for Jordan Mailata which is huge.

Also I think the ravens are potentially (emphasis on potentially) and easier team to defend for the eagles. If you stuff their running game which the eagles have a stout run defense, then you really stifle their offense. They have a tough time in 3rd and Longs. Having said that Lamar is a threat to get first downs with his legs on every play

Also their defense is on par with the Steelers but the eagles did well today against Pittsburghís defense

Thereís positives going into next week. Still an uphill battle, but if the eagles can win next week the rest of the schedule is much easier. Minus the packers and Seahawks whoíll both be pretty tough

On defense were missing Jenkins and Bradham on the mental side of things. Bradham canít play anymore but Jenkins can and wouldíve made a difference. He always made sure things were right. Gerry is never left alone with Jenkins out there

Eagles big time need to invest at LB in the offseason

Also canít help but wonder what happens if the stupid refs called that Ebron play a fumble instead of a pick. Does it get overturned? Idk

It was close as a fumble

It was way off base as an int

Quote Originally Posted by Shkelqim View Post
    I just donít understand. Losing a hard fought game; i dont care. Giving a game away- kills me. How the **** does Gerry go one on one vs Claypool?
    The game was lost in those opening minutes of the 2nd half. I know we came back but to go down 17 in an absolute hurry. The pressure it puts on your defense and offense.

Itís a different game if the eagles donít allow such a collapse to start. They were neck and neck with Pittsburgh the whole game until that utter disaster of the first 4 min of the 2nd half

Oh boy, the giants are up 14-3 on the cowboys. I think the league should petition the nfc East to be removed from playoff contention unless they are above .500. Then itís ok.

But no 6 win team should be allowed in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    By far. I donít count a 4th and 20 pick. And while the other pick wasnít great it wasnít entirely his fault

He was more accurate, better decisions. I think he needs to be better at keeping the ball in RPO though. Multiple times that sanders got swallowed and had Carson pulled the ball out he probably gets 5-10 yards
    They did a RPO at like the 10 or 15 yard line and wentz handed off to sanders and about 5 guys tackled him immediately for a 3 yard loss.. If wentz kept that heíd literally walk into the end zone

Also, jimmy kempski talked about that Carson pick and I saw the same thing in game. You can argue PI whatever. But Ertz gave up on that play. And he pointed out another thing I noticed all game. Terrible Ertz body language. Dude needs to be traded and I quite frankly donít care if goedert isnít back yet. Itís actually worse to have a guy half hearted out there. Even if heís talented.

Heíd probably excel somewhere else. Shoot him to New England for a 2nd round pick. The eagles donít need some dude looking like a putz in every down. Iíd be shocked if the coaches arenít seeing it. I just think goedert being hurt is tying their hands. Guy needs to go. Wentz wasnít blameless on that throw but to me thatís a 60/40 70/30 on Ertz.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    They did a RPO at like the 10 or 15 yard line and wentz handed off to sanders and about 5 guys tackled him immediately for a 3 yard loss.. If wentz kept that heíd literally walk into the end zone
    Happened another 3-4 times. Iíd like to see him pull it more. Even if he only gets 2-4 yards it keeps the defense honest

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast