Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Week 5 IGT: Eagles at Steelers - The Brotherly Love Battle Royale

Chat it up, gents.

It's time for those FIRST PLACE Philadelphia Eagles to go on a winning streak.
    I THINK that the fans feel better and are more confident about this team.
    Hopefully, the OLine will continue to gel.
    Hopefully, Wentz will get the deep threat (Fulgham?) that he needs.
    Hopefully, some of the wounded players will come back soon.
    If they were to beat Pittsburgh, I would think that they would really be feeling good about themselves.

Sounds like Pennsylvania can now have 15% capacity and up to 7,500 fans in attendance for outdoor sporting events. Now only thing is the city of Philadelphia has to write off on it.

Great, in-person boos on their way...

Any news on quez Watkins and more importantly will parks?

Also Alshon and desean. Eagles have so many guys who are like week to week. Which is better than previous years where theyíre all lost for the season

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    It's time for those FIRST PLACE Philadelphia Eagles to go on a winning streak.
    I THINK that the fans feel better and are more confident about this team.
    Hopefully, the OLine will continue to gel.
    Hopefully, Wentz will get the deep threat (Fulgham?) that he needs.
    Hopefully, some of the wounded players will come back soon.
    If they were to beat Pittsburgh, I would think that they would really be feeling good about themselves.
    If we beat the Steelers, I dont even know what. It will be amazing and season will be saved. lol

What time is the injury report released today?

Foles vs. Brady.

Whether people realize it or not if Alshon is healthy, obviously a big if, youíll see some (emphasis on some) changes from Carson

Carson has always had a comfort level with Alshon

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Whether people realize it or not if Alshon is healthy, obviously a big if, youíll see some (emphasis on some) changes from Carson

Carson has always had a comfort level with Alshon
    Yep

Really fascinated as to who the eagles get back this week if any. Can be the difference. Also I like Fulgham a lot more than Burnett. Burnett looks flimsy. Fulgham has size and seems to have some solid athleticism as well. Hoping JJAW stays off the roster and once the group is fully back (if ever) heís given a chance. Or at least protected on the practice squad all year

Think he has potential to be a solid 4th/5th guy

Also hoping to see butler get a shot this week on some level.

I honestly didnít even know who fulgham was before Sunday

Neither did I. All I knew about him was he was the guy the eagles loved in camp and didnít make the team. But he looks better than JJAW and Burnett. I donít see a huge difference between him and ward. Size and speed actually look much better than Ward. Iím not advocating heís next up to be some 500-800 yard WR

However I think the eagles would be stupid based on what heís seemed to show to not keep him on the roster

Letís be real. Based on how camp sounded the only reason JJAW made the team over fulgham is because JJAW was a second round pick, and for some reason the coaches and front office canít see the writing on the wall

Guy is one of the worst players Iíve ever seen. Like Marcus smith level. Donít get me wrong. I actually do think JJAW might become nfl level if he lands on the right team with the right scheme and right coaching staff

But heíll never be an nfl player in philly

So apparently jalen Mills is going to keep playing CB moving forward. I guess until Avonte is back. I find it fascinating that he didnít ask for a raise in pay

I mean I love what Peters has meant to the eagles. But bro you were on the street, no one wanted you, you come in to play guard, then due to injury youíre asked to play tackle and demand a pay raise. And then you play tackle and crap the bed

What a trainwreck. Good on mills

Week 5 IGT: Eagles at Steelers - The Brotherly Love Battle Royale

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Neither did I. All I knew about him was he was the guy the eagles loved in camp and didnít make the team. But he looks better than JJAW and Burnett. I donít see a huge difference between him and ward. Size and speed actually look much better than Ward. Iím not advocating heís next up to be some 500-800 yard WR

However I think the eagles would be stupid based on what heís seemed to show to not keep him on the roster

Letís be real. Based on how camp sounded the only reason JJAW made the team over fulgham is because JJAW was a second round pick, and for some reason the coaches and front office canít see the writing on the wall

Guy is one of the worst players Iíve ever seen. Like Marcus smith level. Donít get me wrong. I actually do think JJAW might become nfl level if he lands on the right team with the right scheme and right coaching staff

But heíll never be an nfl player in philly
    JJAW just keeps running incorrect routes and canít get open so I think Carson just trains himself not to look towards JJAWS direction. JJAW is more of a ďdecoyĒ at the moment.

I agree though, itíd be crazy when players get healthy for fulgham to be released and keep giving JJAW reps. JJAW needs to ride the bench until he shows significant improvement in practice. When everyone is healthy I want to see:

Djack
    Alshon
    Reagor
    Ward
    Hightower
    Watkins
    Fulgham

Thatís it at WR, I wouldnít give reps to anybody else. If JJAW wants reps he should have to prove that heís better than fulgham and Watkins and Hightower etc. I want to see butler get the majority of his reps at TE where I think he can be a mismatch
    Last edited by QQQ; 10-07-2020 at 05:12 PM.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast