Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Jimmy had legitimate reasons.

How’s it taste?
    legitimate because he went to your team? Got it.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    legitimate because he went to your team? Got it.
    He didn’t want to be on teams that weren’t all about winning. I wouldn’t either.

How do they taste?

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    So yes lol?

He’s cocky as **** and he’s a dick.
    He's cocky as **** because he won FMVP as the 3rd best player on the Spurs (shouldn't have won fmvp imo), then he went to a team that made the ecf the year before. Then he went to a 50 win team with another top 3 mvp candidate.

I don't think he elevates a bad team to a contender status.

He's definitely not humble.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He's cocky as **** because he won FMVP as the 3rd best player on the Spurs (shouldn't have won fmvp imo), then he went to a team that made the ecf the year before. Then he went to a 50 win team with another top 3 mvp candidate.

I don't think he elevates a bad team to a contender status.

He's definitely not humble.

Too many people are having penis envy over Kawhi.

This guy doesn't need to trash talk or resort to cheap shots to win.

Someone saying he's "c0cky" because people other than himself voted for him to be FMVP... that had NOTHING to do with him! Not just that... you would think he was at a funeral when he received all his FMVP trophies! The dude is a great example of how to be when you win or lose. He's a straight up cyborg.

Mind you, the same person holding it against Kawhi also points out how he went to a 50 win team with a top 3 MVP candidate (Playoff P).......................

Sorry, don't you suck LeBron really hard? Didn't he flee Cleveland to join a top 25 player All time in Wade with a top 15 player in the NBA at the time in Chris Bosh only to to fall short (as you're saying Kawhi did) to the Mavericks? Pot meet kettle???????

San Antonio Spurs

So Kawhi didn't vote himself FMVP, but he's c0cky anyways because he played well in the Finals and won... and Kawhi was traded by the Spurs to Toronto and wins a championship with them... How the f--- does this make him c0cky again?

San Antonio Spurs

So Kawhi didn't vote himself FMVP, but he's c0cky anyways because he played well in the Finals and won... and Kawhi was traded by the Spurs to Toronto and wins a championship with them... How the f--- does this make him c0cky again? [emoji23]
    It's just his demeanor, how he acts i guess.

And yes I obviously suck LeBron off haha

Click here to register!

I dont like where this thread is going

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It's just his demeanor, how he acts i guess.

And yes I obviously suck LeBron off haha

I get liking players over other players, but I seriously don't know what you're talking about when it comes to Kawhi's demeanor.

Your boy LeBron acted like he won his 10th ring and passed MJ in the all time list tonight after AD hit that 3 pointer with less than a minute left in the 4th. I get being pumped and excited... but Kawhi would NEVER act like that, especially when the job isn't even done.

Kawhi is a class act when he wins and when he loses. LeBron is a little b---h sometimes. From leaving the court in game 3 with time still on the clock to acting like Trump died from Covid-19 in excitement for Davis dropping a dagger 3 pointer... THAT isn't my cup of tea. You probably love him for all the reason I'm not a fan of him (though I don't dislike him really either).

San Antonio Spurs

I get liking players over other players, but I seriously don't know what you're talking about when it comes to Kawhi's demeanor.

Your boy LeBron acted like he won his 10th ring and passed MJ in the all time list tonight after AD hit that 3 pointer with less than a minute left in the 4th. I get being pumped and excited... but Kawhi would NEVER act like that, especially when the job isn't even done.

Kawhi is a class act when he wins and when he loses. LeBron is a little b---h sometimes. From leaving the court in game 3 with time still on the clock to acting like Trump died from Covid-19 in excitement for Davis dropping a dagger 3 pointer... THAT isn't my cup of tea. You probably love him for all the reason I'm not a fan of him (though I don't dislike him really either).
    You're exactly right, everything you hate about him I love lol

I just think him and AD have such a bromance.

Click here to register!

The NBA seems more competitive and exciting right now that it has in a while, aside from the time spent reviewing fouls. I've read about ideas to better-enforce the traveling rules effectively from four to two steps, making free throws all-or-nothing, shrinking the charge circle in half, decreasing the first round to five games, limiting playoff teams to six per conference, adding play-ins like we had in the bubble for the lower playoff spots and going from 12-minute quarters to 24-minute halves to improve the flow of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    The NBA seems more competitive and exciting right now that it has in a while, aside from the time spent reviewing fouls. I've read about ideas to better-enforce the traveling rules effectively from four to two steps, making free throws all-or-nothing, shrinking the charge circle in half, decreasing the first round to five games, limiting playoff teams to six per conference, adding play-ins like we had in the bubble for the lower playoff spots and going from 12-minute quarters to 24-minute halves to improve the flow of the game.
    No I think I like the playoff format the way it is...8 teams per conference is the way it always should be. So I have to disagree with you on that. Never bring that up again. JUST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 12 minute quarters...I think I'll just stay with that.

But the playoff format

First round- Best of 5 (First team to win 3 games)
    Conference Semis (2nd Round)- Best of 7
    Conference Finals (3rd Round)- Best of 7
    NBA Finals- Best of 7

Play in for the 8th spot should be between whoever the 8th place and 9th place teams are in each conference...I will keep that

But traveling, free throws and shrinking charge circles in half I will agree

Whoa? He had every right to choose his home town and advertise. That isn't cocky... How is that cocky?

Before joining the Clippers, he WAS the crowned FMVP... That isn't cocky.
    Everyone knows all of those were shots at Lebron, cmon man.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I think it's taking it a step too far to act like Laimbeer, Rodman, Aguirre were just linebackers. They had skills and would be able to adjust.
    Your point is valid but imo that era of basketball had less skilled players and more enforcers etc... but todays game you have way more finess and skill which is far more entertaining to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    What the **** is this post? Why are there so many exclamation points? Are you trying to make a point here or something? I don't know what this is supposed to be.

I don't really know what you even mean by "competition." I'm consistently seeing teams compete ever night in these playoffs. The bubble basketball has been pretty damn good. Are you saying you want more hard fouls or something or more violence? I just don't get it, man. What point are you even trying to make?
    Its just how he talks. I think hes a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Your point is valid but imo that era of basketball had less skilled players and more enforcers etc... but todays game you have way more finess and skill which is far more entertaining to watch.
    Gotta admit there are stretches where it feels like every play is a pick n roll drive and kick out for a 3pt'er and it can get old but I do agree with your take about the overall game.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast