Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Not with his current resume. If he builds the Raiders into a contender and wins a few Super Bowls this conversation can be revisited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he wins one super bowl with us he will be considered HOF.. In most of our eyes lol...

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    If he wins one super bowl with us he will be considered HOF.. In most of our eyes lol...
    Trust me, if he does it this with the current roster, given all of the injuries and talent deficits, I'll personally walk his nomination all the way to Canton from California myself.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Unfortunately for Jon he will never win a Superbowl in Oakland... hereís to hoping he gets it in LV
    Yeah, that's a glaring mistake on my part, haha.

I've had to delete / edit the word "OAKLAND" repeatedly on this board over the past 5 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    I actually have two answers for this one, no and hell no. Won a SB with Tony Dungees team and absolutely sucks as a coach now... Hell F-ING NO!
    If dungy is a hof coach, then gruden is.
    Dungy couldnít win a Super Bowl with tb. Gruden did. Great team, but tony couldnít win the big one there. Gruden did.

Dungy then went to the colts with a loaded team that any moron could have won with. And won one going against Rex grossman in the super bowl. Lol. To prove any clown could have won with that team, the next year after dungy left, Caldwell coached the same team to a 14-2 record and sat some starters the last two games and went to the Super Bowl with that team. Lol

Dungy has a 9-10 playoff record.
    Gruden has a 5-4 playoff record.
    Both won the same amount of super bowls.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I will say this.

If Gruden can somehow get a Superbowl in in Oakland, he will have won 2 SB's with 2 franchises. No coach has done that, yet, so he would be the first.
    Meh... Semantics. Sure, Bill Belichick has won all his super bowls only with the Pats (if you ignore his time as the Giants' DC) but he went 10 years in between SBs and the only constant during that time was Brady... Not the other coaches, not the kicker, not the training staff (Brady got that one shady outside guy that was the trainer for like half the team in the later years), prob not even the towel boy. He also reimagined the offensive schemes at least like 3 times, won SBs with a dominant defense at first and later won with a dominant offense.

The jersey stayed the same (well, it was redesigned), but in my book those were completely different teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Yeah, that's a glaring mistake on my part, haha.

I've had to delete / edit the word "OAKLAND" repeatedly on this board over the past 5 weeks.
    Hahah no worries bro... I still refer to them as Oakland Raiders in the reg. Couldnít help myself with the smarta$$ response. Was raised with the understanding thatís itís always better to be a smarta$$ then a dumba$$

Nope, not at al

If he can win more than 6 games each with Carr over the next 7 years- for sure.

/s

Honest answer is he hasnít put enough out there to be HOF worthy IMO.

I take back everything bad I've ever said about Gruden. He is without question a HOF coach and will be taking this team to the Promised Land.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    I take back everything bad I've ever said about Gruden. He is without question a HOF coach and will be taking this team to the Promised Land.
    Whoa there, letís see if they can string a few of these together first.

Iím pretty sure you were being sarcastic...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Whoa there, letís see if they can string a few of these together first.

Iím pretty sure you were being sarcastic...
    I was exaggerating a lil bit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12