Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well at least Deshaun Watson is staying and maybe will get a chance to play with a real NFL Coach and GM now.

imagine if they do this before they get bent over in that trade

[emoji1745]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Maybe Houston targets KC's OC this offseason.

Yeah, let's fire him after he ruins the franchise. Dayum, how did the owner let him trade Hopkins!?!? He's always been a horrible coach that Watson bailed out too often. That BB coaching tree is so ****ing bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Yeah, let's fire him after he ruins the franchise. Dayum, how did the owner let him trade Hopkins!?!? He's always been a horrible coach that Watson bailed out too often. That BB coaching tree is so ****ing bad.
    The owner died 2 years ago. If he didn't I'm sure O'Brien wouldn't have been around this long. Instead the McNair family kept him around I assume while they tried to figure out how to run the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The owner died 2 years ago. If he didn't I'm sure O'Brien wouldn't have been around this long. Instead the McNair family kept him around I assume while they tried to figure out how to run the franchise.
    Not a chance. In fact he wouldn't have fired him at all. Bob McNair was a terrible owner. Cal was running the team with his dad for years anyway (he sucks too), there wasn't any kind of transition. Cal finally decided to put his big boy pants on and make the right decision. I'm honestly surprised we weren't stuck with this guy for the next 10 years.

It wasn't just about the losing either. BOB was an *** hole. He routinely pissed off players and personnel. No one liked him and he had more than worn out his welcome.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    It's bad cause everyone of them tries to be Bill and that's just not ever gonna happen

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Damn he couldn't hook the pats up with Watson before he was fired

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    imagine if they do this before they get bent over in that trade
    You could easily modify that to "those" trades. The Hopkins one is the most obvious since he's an absolute stud, but BOB has made plenty of awful deals. Cooks for a 2nd after trading Hopkins was dumb, especially given his recent concussion history. Then signing Cobb to a pretty decent sized deal after trading for cooks, while still having fuller and stills was a waste of cash.

Then there's the tunsil deal, where he overpaid to have the ability to overpay him with a huge contract.

Then there's the whole clowney ordeal, where he botched basically everything with that and got less than they should have for him too.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    You could easily modify that to "those" trades. The Hopkins one is the most obvious since he's an absolute stud, but BOB has made plenty of awful deals. Cooks for a 2nd after trading Hopkins was dumb, especially given his recent concussion history. Then signing Cobb to a pretty decent sized deal after trading for cooks, while still having fuller and stills was a waste of cash.

Then there's the tunsil deal, where he overpaid to have the ability to overpay him with a huge contract.

Then there's the whole clowney ordeal, where he botched basically everything with that and got less than they should have for him too.
    Don't forget Duane Brown, the first domino that started all this
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Don't forget Duane Brown, the first domino that started all this
    Lmao, I forgot about that. That makes the Tunsil trade that much worse.

Miami benefit most. I believe they have BOTH the Texans 1st and 2nd round picks this year. Damn.

Billy Boy picked a fight with JJ and lost hard lol

What a chump
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12