Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Whos the 3rd? First time Im hearing this.
    Practice squad rookie DT Bill Murray (no relation to the actor, that I'm aware of).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...er-report/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Well, by that definition Nazi Germany wasn't fascist, because the country saw privatization and record profits under their regime.

Example of a free country? Don't tell me the country with the highest prison population and incarceration rate in the world is a "free" one.

Nobody forced businesses to move to China.
    Let's say I own a business that employs 1000 people that had office jobs. Covid strikes and we are all forced to work from home. Since everyone is working from home I no longer need office space (Saved a ton of $). Since my staff is working from home it doesn't matter if they are in the US or if they are elsewhere. Why would I pay someone 100k to do the same job that can be done for 20k if I outsource to another country? My business will run the same and I'll save a ton of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Let's say I own a business that employs 1000 people that had office jobs. Covid strikes and we are all forced to work from home. Since everyone is working from home I no longer need office space (Saved a ton of $). Since my staff is working from home it doesn't matter if they are in the US or if they are elsewhere. Why would I pay someone 100k to do the same job that can be done for 20k if I outsource to another country? My business will run the same and I'll save a ton of money.
    Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Practice squad rookie DT Bill Murray (no relation to the actor, that I'm aware of).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...er-report/amp/
    I wonder how many movie jokes or references that guy is gonna get during the season lol.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    The rest of the world seems to understand how masks work, but here in Murica we have to question if masks work and kill over 200,000 people in the process.
    First off, he's wrong when he says that Sweden had no restrictions. They did have restrictions, just they were very loose.

Second, Sweden's death rate is so high because almost half of their deaths are from nursing facilities (Last I checked at least).

But the looser restrictions in the beginning may be why they're doing so well now. But it also could be because the Swedes aren't as self absorbed as other cultures.
    Most US deaths came from elderly and those with major preexisting illnesses. There's so much more to covid than masks. I mean in NY alone there were major outbreaks caused by putting covid patients in nursing homes.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Well, by that definition Nazi Germany wasn't fascist, because the country saw privatization and record profits under their regime.
    There's no concrete economic requirements for fascism, but just for arguments sake, nationalization is an authoritarian move. It's preventing private industries from competing.

Looks like he gave Patrick mahomes a hug two days ago

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Most US deaths came from elderly and those with major preexisting illnesses. There's so much more to covid than masks. I mean in NY alone there were major outbreaks caused by putting covid patients in nursing homes.
    Of course there's more than masks. The problem is so many Americans like yourself spend too much time trying to see if masks really need to be worn and they fail to ask themselves the simple question that is "If there's a chance that me wearing a mask can save a life, is it worth it?"

To me that answer is a resounding yes. I don't need to hear that a study came out and said that it's only 10% effective because to me, that 10% means there's a chance that I could prevent someone from dying... No matter how low the odds actually are. So I'm fine wearing a mask until there's a cure or a study that definitely proves that it doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Looks like he gave Patrick mahomes a hug two days ago

NFL's gonna shut the whole league down if golden boy gets the rona.

Of course there's more than masks. The problem is so many Americans like yourself spend too much time trying to see if masks really need to be worn and they fail to ask themselves the simple question that is "If there's a chance that me wearing a mask can save a life, is it worth it?"

To me that answer is a resounding yes. I don't need to hear that a study came out and said that it's only 10% effective because to me, that 10% means there's a chance that I could prevent someone from dying... No matter how low the odds actually are. So I'm fine wearing a mask until there's a cure or a study that definitely proves that it doesn't help.
    I do wear masks, I've never stated otherwise. I just don't think they do much of anything considering the ones I have are just cloth masks. There's nothing wrong with skepticism.

Real talk, how many masks do you have? Are you washing them after each use? Are you wearing them inside out (assuming they're the nicer ones with no easily defined "outside") ever? Are you ever manipulating it to expose your nose or to breathe fresh air? Because chances are pretty good you're doing some of these things and causing them to be significantly less effective.

I personally have a few masks that I've never washed and I honestly just replace them when I lose them. I've warn some of them inside out by accident and I constantly have to **** with it because it falls off my nose/ears. If I have COVID and touch all over my face to fix the mask while at the store, everything I touch after that is contaminated with my mouth/nose germs, but nobody cares because I'm playing by the mask rules, even if I'm half assing it.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I wonder how many movie jokes or references that guy is gonna get during the season lol.
    well, once he earns his Stripes only Meatballs will get Lost in Translation confusing him with the actor
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

NFL's gonna shut the whole league down if golden boy gets the rona.
    He's wearing gloves and a mask so its ok.....

I do wear masks, I've never stated otherwise. I just don't think they do much of anything considering the ones I have are just cloth masks. There's nothing wrong with skepticism.

Real talk, how many masks do you have? Are you washing them after each use? Are you wearing them inside out (assuming they're the nicer ones with no easily defined "outside") ever? Are you ever manipulating it to expose your nose or to breathe fresh air? Because chances are pretty good you're doing some of these things and causing them to be significantly less effective.

I personally have a few masks that I've never washed and I honestly just replace them when I lose them. I've warn some of them inside out by accident and I constantly have to **** with it because it falls off my nose/ears. If I have COVID and touch all over my face to fix the mask while at the store, everything I touch after that is contaminated with my mouth/nose germs, but nobody cares because I'm playing by the mask rules, even if I'm half assing it.
    I never said that you don't wear masks... Just seems like you kinda do it begrudgingly.

Even though I use disposable masks, I never really understood the washing it every time thing. I mean the whole point of the mask is to stop droplets so if you've already got it, you're going to just infect it after washing it again anyways lol.

I try to wear the back correctly as much as I can...I hate when I see people with their nose out. But no one is perfect. Even with all the things you listen, it's still likely more helpful than not wearing a mask at all.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Stephon Gilmore tested positive this morning per ESPN.
    I went to his house right before covid started.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456